Nick Young: Steph and KD were neck and neck for FMVP, then Steph had a bad game, was in tears even after win. KD was trying to get him it

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolded is facts. Certain stanbases wanna say Steph was the best player but, I remember people holding their breath :lupe: something serious when KD came back in the 2019 Finals. The vibes were like when Homelander came down to pay the Gen V kids a visit :pachaha:

Crazy thing is if Klay doesn't get hurt and they won, he was winning FMVP 😂🤣

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I get why Curry would feel so pressed, I broke it down before:

2016, Up 3-1, if you win your team is now argued as GOAT, and you with your unanimous MVP and now Finals MVP is narratively, firmly above KD and on par with LeBron.

But instead: you choke, LeBron is now elevated/solidified off your failure, your team brings in KD and states (your own coach) that he’s the best player on your team, and the propaganda (even from your own teammate/Draymond) is that you would’ve never beat LeBron if KD hadn’t arrived… like the ‘14 Spurs didn’t exist.

…wild disrespectful turn of events if your Steph. And all bc you failed to break off Kevin Love 1v1 in game 7. :dead:

So to then F up a chance at FMVP two years later? And after the 2015 performance? Yea I’d be lowkey aggravated too. 2022 is probably his most satisfying ring.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I get why Curry would feel so pressed, I broke it down before:

2016, Up 3-1, if you win your team is now argued as GOAT, and you with your unanimous MVP and now Finals MVP is narratively, firmly above KD and on par with LeBron.

But instead: you choke, LeBron is now elevated/solidified off your failure, your team brings in KD and states (your own coach) that he’s the best player on your team, and the propaganda (even from your own teammate/Draymond) is that you would’ve never beat LeBron if KD hadn’t arrived… like the ‘14 Spurs didn’t exist.

…wild disrespectful turn of events if your Steph. And all bc you failed to break off Kevin Love 1v1 in game 7. :dead:

So to then F up a chance at FMVP two years later? And after the 2015 performance? Yea I’d be lowkey aggravated too. 2022 is probably his most satisfying ring.

Draymond was winning FMVP if they won in 2016 though that the funny part. Even wit suspension. He led the team in rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and his scorin wasn't even that far behind Splash Bros. He was actually more efficient than both from the field and 3PT even and he had a legendary game 7 despite the loss while Splash Bros stunk it up.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This ain’t the flex you think it is… That 2022 Allstar, WCMVP and Finals MVP hit way different and 1000 times better than the 18 Finals MVP… Media was already on their bullshyt early when Steph was clearly in the lead… Funny how the voters will hold a bad game against Steph but literally nobody else who won finals mvp before and after :mjlol:
That fact is, his behavior was what it was in 2018. 2022 doesn't erase shyt.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

:russ: I LOVE THESE PLAYERS
LETTING THE TRUTH OUT
ON THESE PODCASTS.

nikkaS TRIED TO shyt ON ME
IN REAL TIME WHEN I SAID
STEPH/KLAY WERE VISUALLY
UPSET WHEN KD WON THAT FMVP

:devil:
:evil:

fukk all that
Why you delete the Dame is better than Steph thread
You mad cuz nikkas was on your helmet :pachaha:
Then you deleted my thread after the Finals win in 22
Stop faking jack and going silent when I’m on your bumper beloved:mjgrin:
Glad you got them daps for this retarded ass post though
Real recognize real
And every last one that dapped you ain’t that:sas1:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Draymond was winning FMVP if they won in 2016 though that the funny part. Even wit suspension. He led the team in rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and his scorin wasn't even that far behind Splash Bros. He was actually more efficient than both from the field and 3PT even and he had a legendary game 7 despite the loss while Splash Bros stunk it up.
That would be wild if Steph went back-to-back coughing up Finals MVP to role players

Yet Draymond was definitely gonna be the top performer in game 7 at the very least

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
KD was the best player on that team and the best player in those finals wins.

No coincidence what happened in the Toronto series when he was injured and no coincidence what was happening on the court in the very limited time he did play in that series...

Curry fans hate it but it is what it is. They need to accept reality instead of trying to put their boy in top 10 all time conversations.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I remember when Jordan Bell thought Steph was going to win FMVP and he was doing a drum roll until Silver said "Back to Back" :pachaha:

I can't remember is it was the first or second Ring ceremony but when they presented KD his ring BEFORE Zsa Zsa like he was the 6th man along for the ride I knew it was over.