Nick Wright Exposed for Omitting Facts on Kobe vs Lebron

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
The same as it is in every sport on earth.

To leverage your skills and knowledge to make the smartest plays that correlate to winning.

But since basketball, like many others, is a team sport, it takes many players on a team leveraging those skills and talents to win more consistently.

This board is full of morons who cannot understand that.

:mjlol:

Cac speak, u fakkit cacs need to die

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
All I know is in their careers Kobe and Lebron faced each other like 21 times......

And Kobe is only won 5 games

giphy.gif

Martha

Hmm all that tells me is lebron had better teams than kobe, :ohhh:

Because as you lebronies say, basketball is a team sport!

Yall so bunk im bored typing at you fakkits already

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
He’s no more to blame than Jordan was for losing to the Celtics or Pistons.

He deserved the blame vs the Mavericks. That was a horrible series for him.

I don’t see the logic behind blaming the guys who perform but lose because the supporting cast isn’t up to par.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? If Barry Bonds goes 5-5 with 3 homers and the Giants lose 5-3, would you insist on blaming Bonds for the loss? Of course not. Because you recognize that it takes a team effort to win. It’s literally no different in basketball or football or any team sport. But because of the nature of basketball where one player has arguably a more direct impact (for no other reason, really, than there are less players) people act like the premise is less true in basketball.

It isn’t.

You can have an Formula 1 engine but you aren’t winning shyt if you’ve got 3 bad tires. But some of you would blame the engine.

Yo this mans said formula 1 :russ:

Nick wright clones

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
The team that has won 3 of the last 4 titles runs their entire organization on these advanced metrics. And every other team is playing catch up.

:coffee:

Lets play dumb and act as if they dont have 3 generational shooters, and 2 generational talents.

This bytch said a team that signed KD is winning because analytics

You must be a stupid retard pig-fukker if your eyes cant tell you adding KD to the warriors would guarantee championships

THIS IS WHY THE COLI IS fukkING GARBAGE NOW

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah that’s actually a pretty dope chart and unbias
To an extent, but the logic of counting championships for individual players is always going to be flawed since that’s one player out of 17-19 guys who play meaningful minutes in important parts of the finals. I’d prefer to see one with things like all nba and all defensive team nods instead since an individual’s play does a lot more to determine that while there’s little room to punish a player for teammates or coaches underperforming.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
what did he expose??

all I see is a collage of worthless player quotes about kobe's preparation, dedication & heart.

and the video starts off with TMac who got on TV a few weeks ago and didn't even have his fact str8.

Many of these people have only seen like 5 minutes of MJ on Youtube, at best. I bet most people (like 85+%) who've actually watched most of Jordan's career and all of LeBrons would say Jordan is better.

this is FALSE.

I know a lot of people in their 60s & 70s that rank LeBron over MJ.
not saying that they have those guys ranked at 1 & 2 tho.

Why Kobe Bryant is not a top-10 all-time player

Pelton: Kobe not a top-10 player of all time

yea.

kobe is a top 20 player.
you can make a case for top 15 I guess.

this whole kobe/LeBron argument is silly actually. and it didn't become a thing until Jordan forced the issue.
LeBron is on a whole different level.

I saw Rick Barry in this list and knew something was up. His quote is from 2009:russ::heh::dead:
And we all know what Scottie thinks these days
this list might need a refresh:pachaha:

yea, a lot of those are old quotes, and the players have since changed their minds.

not to mention, all the players that side with LeBron are never listed, period.

I don't understand the point of kobe stans doing this anyay.

VVVVV
STEPHEN JACKSON 2018

RON ARTEST 2017 WHEN HE WAS 3/7

KENYON MARTIN 2018

didn't yall go a whole month arguing about Stephen Jackson switching sides and saying LeBron is better??

some of those threads are prolly still going, but youre still adamant about keeping him on your list.

prolly half of your list has changed their minds.

why are you so worried about player quotes anyway?

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
thats not the same thing....FOH....basketball star has a lot more control over his team than a fukking baseball player who has to wait his turn to impact the game on offense.....Pretend like Barry Bonds has the same control over a game than Bron or Tom Brady brehs :camby:

Yeah he has alot more control, but there's only so many points he can put up on the board.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same as it is in every sport on earth.

To leverage your skills and knowledge to make the smartest plays that correlate to winning.

But since basketball, like many others, is a team sport, it takes many players on a team leveraging those skills and talents to win more consistently.

This board is full of morons who cannot understand that.

exactly....

which to me it makes no sense to use the number of championships a player has as evidence of him being the better player

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a baseball stan and a Dominican so ii ca see how numbers is all you understand
But lebron got swept by a squad Houston almlal took out and refused to guard the fmvp durant leaving jr to get abused:ohhh:

How is that making the smartest plays to correlate to winning :mjlit:

becasue at this point in his career lebron isnt a great defender and they were better off having someone else guard him

and breh....youre better than this

houston is by far a better matchup for gsw than the cavs

everyone knew this