Nick Wright Exposed for Omitting Facts on Kobe vs Lebron

James Dean

All Star
Daps
To an extent, but the logic of counting championships for individual players is always going to be flawed since that’s one player out of 17-19 guys who play meaningful minutes in important parts of the finals. I’d prefer to see one with things like all nba and all defensive team nods instead since an individual’s play does a lot more to determine that while there’s little room to punish a player for teammates or coaches underperforming.
Truth

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hmm all that tells me is lebron had better teams than kobe, :ohhh:

Because as you lebronies say, basketball is a team sport!

Yall so bunk im bored typing at you fakkits already

Ok.... it’s interesting you say that.

Cuz when the discussion goes in the direction about the finals it’s always “Lebron vs Mavs/Spurs/GS.” No one wants to talk about the teams or his teammates not being as good.

But now when we talk about or compare the matchup of Lebron vs Kobe (only won 5 of 21 games), it’s now switches or goalpost moves to “well it’s now about the teams and Kobe didn’t have as good of players”

Now I don’t know how many times I must say it, I’m not a Bronny, I’m a Timmy if anything so I’m neutral in the argument between Bron Stans and Kobe stans.

But y’all Kobe stans can’t keep switching up the rules and then calling everyone Bron stans when y’all have nothing and get called out for y’all inconsistencies

Martha

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nba.com told me george mikan is a top 5 center all time :mjlol:

Edit: this fukking idiot said only on the coli. Go watch the video you stupid fukking idiot.

Lebron himself is in the video saying kobe is better than him. On two seperate occasions.

Yall the most retarded stanbase ever.

:mjlol:

Cac speak, u fakkit cacs need to die

Yo this mans said formula 1 :russ:

Nick wright clones

Lets play dumb and act as if they dont have 3 generational shooters, and 2 generational talents.

This bytch said a team that signed KD is winning because analytics

You must be a stupid retard pig-fukker if your eyes cant tell you adding KD to the warriors would guarantee championships

THIS IS WHY THE COLI IS fukkING GARBAGE NOW

giphy.gif

Your ignorance is impressive

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ok.... it’s interesting you say that.

Cuz when the discussion goes in the direction about the finals it’s always “Lebron vs Mavs/Spurs/GS.” No one wants to talk about the teams or his teammates not being as good.

But now when we talk about or compare the matchup of Lebron vs Kobe (only won 5 of 21 games), it’s now switches or goalpost moves to “well it’s now about the teams and Kobe didn’t have as good of players”

Now I don’t know how many times I must say it, I’m not a Bronny, I’m a Timmy if anything so I’m neutral in the argument between Bron Stans and Kobe stans.

But y’all Kobe stans can’t keep switching up the rules and then calling everyone Bron stans when y’all have nothing and get called out for y’all inconsistencies

Martha

EVEN THO LEBRON DID PLAY ON SUPERTEAMS FOR THE MAJORITY OF THOSE MATCHUPS, I ALWAYS MAINTAINED HE WAS THE REGULAR SEASON CHAMP .. HE ALWAYS PEAKED AROUND DECEMBER-JANUARY, WHILE KOBE TYPICALLY SAVED HIS JUICE FOR WHEN IT ACTUALLY MATTERED... LEBRON WINNING THOSE GAMES WAS LIKE WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR HIM. BUT WHEN BOTH PLAYERS PRIMES OVERLAPPED IN 2008-2010, KOBE MADE 3 STRAIGHT FINALS AND LEBRON DUCKED HIM FOR EACH ONE

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
WE IN THIS BIITCH

DIRK NOWITZKI - Dirk: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

DWYANE WADE - Dwyane Wade says Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era'

KEVIN DURANT - Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is 'the greatest of all time,' Kobe and Michael Jordan '1 and 1A'

MICHAEL JORDAN - Michael Jordan Would Pick Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James | SLAMonline

KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate

PAUL PIERCE - Paul Pierce Puts Kobe Ahead of Lebron

CHARLES BARKLEY - http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...bron-james-higher-than-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL - Shaquille O'Neal says he'd take Kobe Bryant in his prime over LeBron

STEPHEN JACKSON - Stephen Jackson: I would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James | UNDISPUTED | FOX Sports

CHRIS WEBBER - Is Chris Webber Team Kobe or Team LeBron?

DENNIS RODMAN - Dennis Rodman On Judge Pirro Says Kobe Is Better Than Lebron

DAMIAN LILLARD - Damian Lillard proves he’s a future Laker by saying he’d pick Kobe over LeBron

JARED DUDLEY- Jared Dudley Says Kobe Bryant Was More Difficult To Guard Than LeBron James Or Kevin Durant

LAMAR ODOM- "Kobe is the Greatest Player of This Generation"

TRACY MCGRADY - McGrady: 'No doubt' Kobe best player I've faced, including MJ - ESPN Video

SCOTTIE PIPPEN- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James Hasn't Passed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan

ROBERT HORRY - Robert Horry picks Kobe, Hakeem, MJ as Top 3

KENYON MARTIN - Kenyon Martin DESTROYS Lebron James vs Michael/Kobe Debate

DERRICK ROSE - Derrick Rose: Kobe is the Jordan of our generation

RICK BARRY - Rick Barry: Kobe is better than Lebron

STEPHON MARBURY - VIDEO: Stephon Marbury Believes Kobe, Not LeBron, Is NBA's Best - Lakers Nation

ALLEN IVERSON - Allen Iverson Names Top 5 Players of his Era, Talks Kobe vs LeBron

HAKEEM OLAJUWON - Hakeem Olajuwon says Kobe Bryant was his greatest success as a coach over Lebron

JAHLIL OKAFOR - Playing Against Kobe is Different than Playing Against LeBron

RASHAD MCCANTS - Rashad McCants States Kobe Bryant Is Greatest Player Of All-Time, LeBron Can't Take Over Games

JULIUS ERVING - Julius Erving Picks Spurs Over Heat In Finals, Says He'd Take Kobe Over LeBron

REGGIE MILLER - Reggie Miller picks Kobe over LeBron | The Dan Patrick Show | FOX Sports Radio

TONY ALLEN - Kobe The Best That Ever Did It YOUTUBE VIDEO: yuNtO3dFF7c

STEVE SMITH - Tells Rick Kamla Kobe is better than Lebron

GILBERT ARENAS - http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...ames-will-never-be-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant

KYRIE IRVING - Kyrie Irving "I’d Put Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Above Lebron"

RON ARTEST - Metta World Peace ranks Kobe best player in NBA history

TREVOR ARIZA - Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

JIM JACKSON - https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1181535299915

LARRY BIRD - Larry Bird would like to team with Kobe for the win, LeBron for the fun

MARK JACKSON - Mark Jackson : "When Kobe retires, he will be greatest of all time"

TAYSHAUN PRINCE- Tayshaun Prince explains the differences between guarding Kobe and LeBron

DOMINIQUE WILKINS - Dominique Wilkins: "Kobe Bryant in his prime better all around player than Lebron"

GLEN RICE - http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/g...o-ever-come-to-michael-jordan-is-kobe-bryant/

JASON TERRY - Jason Terry Says Kobe > LeBron

GARY PAYTON - Gary Payton says Kobe Bryant is still the best player alive

MAGIC JOHNSON - LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson!

DAVID WESLEY - David Wesley: 'LeBron Doesn't Have Killer Instinct Like Jordan Or Kobe'

KENNY SMITH - Kenny the Jet from TNT ranks Kobe above Lebron & more!

GREG ANTHONY - Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

NICK YOUNG - Nick Young Says Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan - Ball Don't Stop

BRANDON JENNINGS - Brandon Jennings Calls Kobe Bryant 'The Greatest Ever,' Says MJ Had Better Cast
Damn... close thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
EVEN THO LEBRON DID PLAY ON SUPERTEAMS FOR THE MAJORITY OF THOSE MATCHUPS, I ALWAYS MAINTAINED HE WAS THE REGULAR SEASON CHAMP .. HE ALWAYS PEAKED AROUND DECEMBER-JANUARY, WHILE KOBE TYPICALLY SAVED HIS JUICE FOR WHEN IT ACTUALLY MATTERED... LEBRON WINNING THOSE GAMES WAS LIKE WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR HIM. BUT WHEN BOTH PLAYERS PRIMES OVERLAPPED IN 2008-2010, KOBE MADE 3 STRAIGHT FINALS AND LEBRON DUCKED HIM FOR EACH ONE

^^All that’s lies....

But I got you, that’s your agenda. You a Kobe fan and you shouldn’t say nothing else.

Just like I’m a Spurs fan and to me Duncan>Kobe

But I hear you

Martha

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nick Wright is an obvious Lebron stan and he’s really pathetic.

But he doesn’t matter.

You can go to NBA.com, Baskeball-reference.com and many other sites and find the clear cut, unbiased truth of who is better.

This Kobe/Lebron debate has been decided years ago. It’s over.

Only on the coli does this stupid shyt persist because of a vocal cabal of clowns and a sole moderator who refuses to toss these tired ass debates in the bushes where they belong.

I don't know who side you on but.

Lebron is better than Kobe by a mile