:childplease:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nick Wright is a well known cocksucker who lives in Lebron's rectum and manipulates stats to fit his ridiculous narratives. He doesn't know shyt about basketball and has very little credentials to even be taken seriously. He's basically the reverse Skip Bayless and the only reason he has a show is because he boosts ratings. I don't know why a lot of people here are allowing themselves to be triggered by that buffoon.

SKIP BAYLESS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NICK WRIGHT

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If you think I'm bout to have a basketball conversation with a grown man who has an anime avatar :mjlol:
Get backed into a corner and turn your attention to arbitrary bullshyt like my avatar. I've encountered morons like you here on The Coli before. When you have nothing of note to say to support your argument you go, "uh..uh....nikka look at yo gay avatar." :pachaha:

You're not having basketball discussions. You're juelz.gifing your hoe ass around the thread wearing your emotions on your sleeve.

And I love my avatar. Persona 4 Golden is a great game. You should play it fakkit :mjgrin:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
during the Finals this nikka was probably watch some cac anime movie while browsing the stats online :mjlol: thats why he dont wanna address Bron switching off KD in G3:mjlit:
I have addressed it before. I didn't like it. I hated Bron's lack of killer instinct in game 3 and 4, especially towards the end of 4. He resigned to defeat. He knew he couldn't beat them, but he shouldn't have shown it. That's the difference between me and you guys. I can acknowledge the faults in the man's game and mentality at times. I mentioned it at the time. G4 Bron lowkey had me disgusted.

I'm a fan, but I'm not his fukking family like you weirdos wish you were to Kobe. :scust:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
do y'all nikkas have all these pics saved or bookmarked or some shyt? :dwillhuh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I have addressed it before. I didn't like it. I hated Bron's lack of killer instinct in game 3 and 4, especially towards the end of 4. He resigned to defeat. He knew he couldn't beat them, but he shouldn't have shown it. That's the difference between me and you guys. I can acknowledge the faults in the man's game and mentality at times. I mentioned it at the time. G4 Bron lowkey had me disgusted.

I'm a fan, but I'm not his fukking family like you weirdos wish you were to Kobe. :scust:

Powerful post.:wow:

As for your last sentence, I've admitted Kobes faults plenty of times, y'all just mad we dont crown Pau 2010 finals MVP and other nonsense like that :umad:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Powerful post.:wow:

As for your last sentence, I've admitted Kobes faults plenty of times, y'all just mad we dont crown Pau 2010 finals MVP and other nonsense like that :umad:
I'm not dumb enough to say Pau should have won Finals MVP. I'm not a Kobe hater. I truly am not. I just don't think as highly of him as some others. :yeshrug:

I cried his last game nikka. He walked off the court and I had to wipe away some tears. I grew up watching him just like all ya'll. I just don't like how some use his greatness to bring down Bron's. Do I go overboard sometimes with the slander in order to defend Bron? I mean....maybe...

But ya'll started it first :steviej:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Nick Wright is an obvious Lebron stan and he’s really pathetic.

But he doesn’t matter.

You can go to NBA.com, Baskeball-reference.com and many other sites and find the clear cut, unbiased truth of who is better.

This Kobe/Lebron debate has been decided years ago. It’s over.

Only on the coli does this stupid shyt persist because of a vocal cabal of clowns and a sole moderator who refuses to toss these tired ass debates in the bushes where they belong.

Nba.com told me george mikan is a top 5 center all time :mjlol:

Edit: this fukking idiot said only on the coli. Go watch the video you stupid fukking idiot.

Lebron himself is in the video saying kobe is better than him. On two seperate occasions.

Yall the most retarded stanbase ever.