Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
photo.jpg

U KNOW WHY? CUZ KOBE GETS GASOL ALL THE EASY SHOTS WHILE TAKING THE TOUGH SHOTS HIMSELF

THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF LEBRON

HENCE WHY EVERY1 AROUND LEBRON GETS WORSE, WHILE EVERY1 AROUND KOBE GETS BETTER

BUT U WANA ARGUE THAT PAU IS BETTER THAN KOBE WHILE EXPECTING PEOPLE TO TAKE U SERIOUSLY. WASTE OF SIGHT.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
"Bu bu bu bu a my algorithm says player a is better than player b and my algorithm is irrefutable"

It's cool to disagree. But watching these nerds completely dismiss the opinions of hall of famers is straight comedy
LOL ya'll retards get really fukking mad when you have to crank your brain to take in account actual numbers and statistics instead of just how pretty his shot looks :wrist:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL ya'll retards get really fukking mad when you have to crank your brain to take in account actual numbers and statistics instead of just how pretty his shot looks :wrist:

STATS NEED TO BE CONTEXTUALIZED

U GOT IT TWISTED .. ITS YOU ANALYTIC NERDS WHO FAIL TO USE YOUR BRAIN AND LET THE NUMBERS DO ALL THE THINKING FOR U

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again

You sound like a typical arrogant European

"Those black dudes know how to play, but they don't know what they're talking about"

The thought of an internet nerd baseball fan thinking he knows more than tract mcgrady, a guy who played vs both players, is straight comedy.

:mjpls:
If Tracy McGrady thinks he can build a better team than the nerds in the Golden State analytics department, good luck to him.

Candidly there’s room for both as analytics and scouting and development work in tandem. It’s not one or the other.

But the measurables are real and if a bunch of superstar athletes can’t understand the metrics that correlate to winning and would rather solely rely on highly flawed biases like the “eye test”, then they’re simply going to be wrong a lot more than they will be right.

Whether you accept that reality or not doesn’t change it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You sit your fat ass at a desk and look at spreadsheets for 8 hours a day

You don't know shyt, nerd

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If Tracy McGrady thinks he can build a better team than the nerds in the Golden State analytics department, good luck to him.

Candidly there’s room for both as analytics and scouting and development work in tandem. It’s not one or the other.

But the measurables are real and if a bunch of superstar athletes can’t understand the metrics that correlate to winning and would rather solely rely on highly flawed biases like the “eye test”, then they’re simply going to be wrong a lot more than they will be right.

Whether you accept that reality or not doesn’t change it.

here we go :mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You sit your fat ass at a desk and look at spreadsheets for 8 hours a day

You don't know shyt, nerd
You literally can't refute any of this shyt, so you're going around calling people nerds and number crunchers. Breh you are so ridiculously pathetic I can't even pick on you anymore :pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Youtuber puts together an intelligent and well put together exposal/rebuttal video on Nick Wrights disrespectful rant against Kobe Bryant.

I'm going to share, just to do my part this hopefully going viral, just because, even though I believe everyone can have a healthy and even loud debate, but to completely disrespect a legend when you have no athletic pedigree shouldn't be allowed, esp if he from the culture.

Thoughts?

not one lie was told, but the kobe haters will never include any of those facts in their arguments against him

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
WE IN THIS BIITCH

DIRK NOWITZKI - Dirk: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

DWYANE WADE - Dwyane Wade says Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era'

KEVIN DURANT - Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is 'the greatest of all time,' Kobe and Michael Jordan '1 and 1A'

MICHAEL JORDAN - Michael Jordan Would Pick Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James | SLAMonline

KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate

PAUL PIERCE - Paul Pierce Puts Kobe Ahead of Lebron

CHARLES BARKLEY - http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...bron-james-higher-than-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL - Shaquille O'Neal says he'd take Kobe Bryant in his prime over LeBron

STEPHEN JACKSON - Stephen Jackson: I would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James | UNDISPUTED | FOX Sports

CHRIS WEBBER - Is Chris Webber Team Kobe or Team LeBron?

DENNIS RODMAN - Dennis Rodman On Judge Pirro Says Kobe Is Better Than Lebron

DAMIAN LILLARD - Damian Lillard proves he’s a future Laker by saying he’d pick Kobe over LeBron

JARED DUDLEY- Jared Dudley Says Kobe Bryant Was More Difficult To Guard Than LeBron James Or Kevin Durant

LAMAR ODOM- "Kobe is the Greatest Player of This Generation"

TRACY MCGRADY - McGrady: 'No doubt' Kobe best player I've faced, including MJ - ESPN Video

SCOTTIE PIPPEN- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James Hasn't Passed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan

ROBERT HORRY - Robert Horry picks Kobe, Hakeem, MJ as Top 3

KENYON MARTIN - Kenyon Martin DESTROYS Lebron James vs Michael/Kobe Debate

DERRICK ROSE - Derrick Rose: Kobe is the Jordan of our generation

RICK BARRY - Rick Barry: Kobe is better than Lebron

STEPHON MARBURY - VIDEO: Stephon Marbury Believes Kobe, Not LeBron, Is NBA's Best - Lakers Nation

ALLEN IVERSON - Allen Iverson Names Top 5 Players of his Era, Talks Kobe vs LeBron

HAKEEM OLAJUWON - Hakeem Olajuwon says Kobe Bryant was his greatest success as a coach over Lebron

JAHLIL OKAFOR - Playing Against Kobe is Different than Playing Against LeBron

RASHAD MCCANTS - Rashad McCants States Kobe Bryant Is Greatest Player Of All-Time, LeBron Can't Take Over Games

JULIUS ERVING - Julius Erving Picks Spurs Over Heat In Finals, Says He'd Take Kobe Over LeBron

REGGIE MILLER - Reggie Miller picks Kobe over LeBron | The Dan Patrick Show | FOX Sports Radio

TONY ALLEN - Kobe The Best That Ever Did It YOUTUBE VIDEO: yuNtO3dFF7c

STEVE SMITH - Tells Rick Kamla Kobe is better than Lebron

GILBERT ARENAS - http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...ames-will-never-be-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant

KYRIE IRVING - Kyrie Irving "I’d Put Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Above Lebron"

RON ARTEST - Metta World Peace ranks Kobe best player in NBA history

TREVOR ARIZA - Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

JIM JACKSON - https://www.foxsports.com/watch/first-things-first/video/1181535299915

LARRY BIRD - Larry Bird would like to team with Kobe for the win, LeBron for the fun

MARK JACKSON - Mark Jackson : "When Kobe retires, he will be greatest of all time"

TAYSHAUN PRINCE- Tayshaun Prince explains the differences between guarding Kobe and LeBron

DOMINIQUE WILKINS - Dominique Wilkins: "Kobe Bryant in his prime better all around player than Lebron"

GLEN RICE - http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/g...o-ever-come-to-michael-jordan-is-kobe-bryant/

JASON TERRY - Jason Terry Says Kobe > LeBron

GARY PAYTON - Gary Payton says Kobe Bryant is still the best player alive

MAGIC JOHNSON - LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson!

DAVID WESLEY - David Wesley: 'LeBron Doesn't Have Killer Instinct Like Jordan Or Kobe'

KENNY SMITH - Kenny the Jet from TNT ranks Kobe above Lebron & more!

GREG ANTHONY - Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

NICK YOUNG - Nick Young Says Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan - Ball Don't Stop

BRANDON JENNINGS - Brandon Jennings Calls Kobe Bryant 'The Greatest Ever,' Says MJ Had Better Cast
Paul pierce has flip flopped because on the breakfast club he gave the nod to Lebron because like nirck wright bron is one of one.. Edit no he said bron was more talented not a better player.. carry on

Daps
Nick Wright is a well known cocksucker who lives in Lebron's rectum and manipulates stats to fit his ridiculous narratives. He doesn't know shyt about basketball and has very little credentials to even be taken seriously. He's basically the reverse Skip Bayless and the only reason he has a show is because he boosts ratings. I don't know why a lot of people here are allowing themselves to be triggered by that buffoon.