Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
I think Jimbo ends up staying

Yeah me too. Why would you want to first follow Bobby, then leave to follow another legend in Mack? Plus Jimbo's got FSU running at full steam, prolly gonna be favorites for another championship run next year too.

I just don't see him leaving. This can't be anything more than him using Texas as leverage for a Saban like deal from FSU.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
LMAO...:russ:

texas-final-four-full.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why the hell is everyone name dropping Gruden every time a coaching spot is open? :wtf:

If there was a NFL head coach I could see Texas getting, it would be Bruce Arians or Lovie Smith (obviously this is not going to happen :beli: )

Texas could get Dabo tho

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Why the hell is everyone name dropping Gruden every time a coaching spot is open? :wtf:

If there was a NFL head coach I could see Texas getting, it would be Bruce Arians or Lovie Smith (obviously this is not going to happen :beli: )

Texas could get Dabo tho

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Leave William Christopher Swinney alone.

beside....Dabo will only leave for one coaching opening...

133913.gif

:youngsabo:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Leave William Christopher Swinney alone.

beside....Dabo will only leave for one coaching opening...

133913.gif

:youngsabo:

:salute: I know he was a Bama player, but I seldom doubt William. In reality Texas will end up getting somebody who nobody expects, a random ass coach like Gene Chizik or Houston Nutt :laff:

And I saw up in the bracket it said Bill O'brien, he only leave to go back to the NFL.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:salute: I know he was a Bama player, but I seldom doubt William. In reality Texas will end up getting somebody who nobody expects, a random ass coach like Gene Chizik or Houston Nutt :laff:

And I saw up in the bracket it said Bill O'brien, he only leave to go back to the NFL.

I hope Dabo stays far and away from Austin.

Darkhorse is Gary Anderson.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah me too. Why would you want to first follow Bobby, then leave to follow another legend in Mack? Plus Jimbo's got FSU running at full steam, prolly gonna be favorites for another championship run next year too.

I just don't see him leaving. This can't be anything more than him using Texas as leverage for a Saban like deal from FSU.
Mack Brown is a legend now?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
saban is still 1a, jimbo is 1b right now. i can confirm thru my source that there was communication btw saban and texas up until christmas eve. the only deterrent right now is mack brown. mack was given the special assistant position to the president, saban wants that cord cut. mack in turn does not want saban due to him and sexton going behind his back and flirting with the regents the past year. i don't know the situation at fsu exactly but i've heard jimbo has not had the best relationship with the administration and the school is short on cash. maybe the fsu brehs can expand on it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dude on 24/7 is saying Jimbo to Texas is virtually a lock. :patrice:

Thought this was just a ploy by jimmy sexton but this makes sense to me and Fisher hasn't signed his contract ext yet so clearly he's interested.
Well, Jimbo Fisher just signed an extension through 2019, so I guess that ship sailed too. http://college-football.si.com/2013/12/31/report-florida-state-extends-coach-jimbo-fisher-through-2019/?eref=sihp

Saban's still in the mix though, right? :childplease: