Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Auburn dominating the state of Alabama for the next 10 years

swag3.gif

@1BadBamaFan @CrimsonTider @Plexxx @RammerJammer @portcityplaya @Schmoove

:laff: this nikka MMS outta control..... :laff: :laff: :laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Charlie Strong went to Bama it would be like Denzel in Remember the Titans. White Folks would be ready to lynch him if he messed up. I don't want that kind of pressure on Charlie Strong.

He got it made though at the Ville. An AD who gave him his shot, they moving to the ACC next year. No outrageous corny expectations. I'd give them nikkaz the :camby: if I were him if they even tried to call me.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
if it's money, UT's pockets >>>>>>>>> Bama.

Not really. When you consider the amount of money these programs rake in, they can all afford to pay whatever they want.

But if Saban got something crazy like $10 mil it would really mess up the pay scale across the board.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not really. When you consider the amount of money these programs rake in, they can all afford to pay whatever they want.

But if Saban got something crazy like $10 mil it would really mess up the pay scale across the board.

Nah bruh.....these UT cats got OIL money, they don't give 2 fukks. They money is much longer than the Bama boosters.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah bruh.....these UT cats got OIL money, they don't give 2 fukks. They money is much longer than the Bama boosters.

You're not getting my point tho.

The market for a cfb coach can only go so high. If one program pays 7 mil, another can pay 8, another can pay 9. That's chump change to what they rake in yearly.

Now if ur talking about off-the(field) record.....then yeah Texas does win. If you're taking about the boosters letting him in on business deals, oil stock, etc., then yeah Texas wins

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
the biggest college football program with probably the greatest college coach of all time? :merchant:

the bcs might as well hand texas the championship trophy every year saban is there.

These UT fans are so rediculous. They see Texas A&M beasting then they pull this stunt. The guys with the most chips will always win i fukking tell ya! Golden Rule in full effect.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're not getting my point tho.

The market for a cfb coach can only go so high. If one program pays 7 mil, another can pay 8, another can pay 9. That's chump change to what they rake in yearly.

Now if ur talking about off-the(field) record.....then yeah Texas does win. If you're taking about the boosters letting him in on business deals, oil stock, etc., then yeah Texas wins

I get that. My point is that no one is winning a bidding war with UT if they want him and it's about bread.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If they give Saban 10 milli..... :damn:

That shyt will fukk up the market for coaches salaries BIG TIME.

yet these nikkaz can't pay players a stipend at least right? :beli:

Exactly. Thats why i laugh at these idiots stating football players shouldn't be payed. Coaches getting outrageous sums and these idiots are building solid gold gyms with all the money they're making off the backs of these players, and nikkas want to get indignant whenever the concept of paying players is brought up. Its so disgusting and hypocritical its sickening. By right, they should be offering free tuition or heavily discounting it for all students with all the profits these clowns are generating.