Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I heard Mike Shannahan is in the mix.

His son played there, and he has the pedigree a place like Texas is looking for. Plus he's the type to sit on Longhorn network and do the same stuff Mack did.....and seems like the type to play the political game moreso than Saban.

But obviously that's probably going backwards in pay....but he's about to get fired anyway in DC so......

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Come on breh. Don't act like Saban is easily replaceable. He's not. You don't lose a GOAT-level coach and stay at the same levels.

They're damn sure gonna try. Believe in that like Black women believe in Jesus.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
bama should try to hire charlie strong

I dont understand the Strong hype.

OU fans were saying earlier this year we need to fire Stoops and Strong is a good hire. Why?

What has he done exactly? He's had 1 great player to carry his team. They'll be a 2nd tier team in the ACC next year

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand the Strong hype.

OU fans were saying earlier this year we need to fire Stoops and Strong is a good hire. Why?

What has he done exactly? He's had 1 great player to carry his team. They'll be a 2nd tier team in the ACC next year
Louisville was garbage before his hire, he kinda transformed their whole program. If he was at a top tier school to get all the recruits he needed I think he'd flourish.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i got scented oils and my incense going like

hhvIt.gif

EDIT

:laff: