Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We're talking about ncaa 14 game.

And I think it's a a variant of TO from the shotgun. They run it, but they run other things too.

But they say it's something Malzhan created so it's a bit more specific
theirs WR options :manny: but we dont run that foreal in real life

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@dtownreppin214 - :mjpls:

avBH8KZ.jpg
why should bo worry? Mack to NE?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
why should bo worry? Mack to NE?

Man HELL the fukk naw, not only do we not want that loser, but he's a LONGHORN through and through....that alone will get him stoned on campus...and not the GOOD kind of stoned, either.....

So I agree totally with the quoted, the fukk Bo gon' worry about Mack Brown for?

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
With all this talk of coaches possibly moving schools I wonder how long guys like Mack, Saban, and Pinkel will continue coaching. These guys are already 60+. If they were in any other profession, they'd be close to, if not in, retirement.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Also, is this LEGIT talk (I ain't read the whole thread)? Has a contract REALLY been finalized, or is this all just one epic troll job?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the hellisthisdude making these tweets. None of the sources I have been following say anything about a combative meeting with the AD. Just that they are in NY with pres Powers. still being reported that Powers loves Mack and thinks he's the best coach in America. At big AQ football schools the AD has no say in coaching searches for football. It's usually the President and a group of Big Money Donors who choose a consulting firm and/or a group of trusted advisors that include older coaches and players or former ADs. The current AD gets a seat and an opinion on it, but they are generally CFOS, not CEOs. When Texas hires Pat Fitzgerald or Jerry Gray don't be mad.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
With all this talk of coaches possibly moving schools I wonder how long guys like Mack, Saban, and Pinkel will continue coaching. These guys are already 60+. If they were in any other profession, they'd be close to, if not in, retirement.

But this isnt like any other profession.

Bobby Bowden, Joe Paterno

swyyyguy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LOL we're going from flightaware trolling to airport trolling:

Matthew Brownfield ‏@mbrownfield6m
At #atx airport. Over intercom, just heard Nick Saban paged to meet his car at curb side check in. Hmmm...

Donny Ferguson ‏@DonnyFerguson8m
Hilarious. Someone (honestly not me) just had the Austin airport page "Nick Saban" to meet his driver out front.

Reed Mitteness ‏@ReedMitteness8m
The airport is calling for a "Nick Saban" right now..... Wondering if he's here to visit Texas? ��