Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i'll explain more later but just know he got into a bad business deal with a shady bama booster that is $10+million under water.....texas boosters are working to clear up that liability.

:ohhh:You gotta post up more shyt you know. This cfb/booster shyt goes so deep, its crazy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i'm a paid member to a couple of UT sites. i've developed contacts thru my time on those sites with insiders that i trust. there are dozens of rumors out there right now but i've only posted the ones from people i trust, people who have come thru in the past.
so you're googling rumors

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i would rather give Kirby Smart a chance for now instead of bringing in someone new. he knows the players that are staying and some of the recruits coming in.

calh45

Cal
Daps
i'll explain more later but just know he got into a bad business deal with a shady bama booster that is $10+million under water.....texas boosters are working to clear up that liability.

:whew: TEN MILL???

We all know their ain't NO WAY that'd happen to Saban if he won two championships in Texas. Somebody getting shot before they get their 2 time natty winning coach into a bad deal.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would rather give Kirby Smart a chance for now instead of bringing in someone new. he knows the players that are staying and some of the recruits coming in.

does kirby wanna be a head coach tho, we dont know that answer
because im sure some schools have contacted him for his services & maybe he hasnt found the right job. maybe dude content with being a DC