Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
In Control at the beginning of the game :dead:

Mods
@houston911
@CHICAGO
@His_Excellence_Reincar

Delete this thread
Texas was in control. Score was 6-0 at the beginning. With Colt, it's 10-0 at the very least. Blame Mack and Texas for not actually having an actual running back to do what Colt was doing and also credit Alabama for knowing this. The defense that year was decent and the Qb really didn't do shyt passing wise in that game.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Auburn dominating the state of Alabama for the next 10 years

swag3.gif

@1BadBamaFan @CrimsonTider @Plexxx @RammerJammer @portcityplaya @Schmoove

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the biggest college football program with probably the greatest college coach of all time? :merchant:

the bcs might as well hand texas the championship trophy every year saban is there.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the biggest college football program with probably the greatest college coach of all time? :merchant:

the bcs might as well hand texas the championship trophy every year saban is there.
As long as Bama fans are back to living in early to mid-2000's mediocrity and Auburn is in SECCG contention every year, I'll be pretty happy. A&M fans on the other hand, gon' be mad as shyt. :russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Where you getting your sources from Broussard?
i'm a paid member to a couple of UT sites. i've developed contacts thru my time on those sites with insiders that i trust. there are dozens of rumors out there right now but i've only posted the ones from people i trust, people who have come thru in the past.