Nice weather making nuggas bring out their supercars unappreciation.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh, you see this shyt all the time in Atlanta. One morning I was going to work dealing with demonic Atlanta rush hour traffic. Everyone had the :snoop: look on their face except for one dude. Black dude in an all white Ferrari California with the top down, white seats, white rims, and shades on with a smile on his face like :umad:

If I had that thang on me I woulda put 2 in his ass off GP. Yes I'm hating :pacspit:

The California might be one of, if not, the ugliest Ferraris ever made so I don't respect their owners. At all.

:win:

Now if he pulls up in any of the mid engined V8s ie 355 and on...:to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The California might be one of, if not, the ugliest Ferraris ever made so I don't respect their owners. At all.

The worst is when your girl in the car and some nikka pull up in the batmobile and she's like wow, that's a really nice car.

Make me wanna put hands on a bytch :wow:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
In Atlanta, nikkas always bring out that shyt during the summer. Gotta nikka like :wow:

Seeing so many young looking black brehs pushing 200,000+ whips be having a nikka motivated as shyt. Next year I'm hoping to be right there wit em :jawalrus:

Graduating from IT college next year? :skip:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't know what they were thinkin with that California design. It's hideous.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Graduating from IT college next year? :skip:

I dropped outta college breh :manny:

I own 2 companies and I'm planning to launch another in the next 12 months or so. I'm just forecasting profits to be honest. Might make it, might not. I'm hoping to hit 20-30k/mo in income.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just got my 335i washed 2 days ago :takedat:

SUN_3437.jpg

And yet you post a stock photo :stopitslime:

Anyway, I'm saving up for my G37 (yea, it aint no rari). Next year can't come fast enough :ohlawd:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Don't know what they were thinkin with that California design. It's hideous.

So this car is ugly and you don't respect their owners? :what: U must be in IT? :ohhh:

white-ferrari-california-wallpapers-hd+(2).jpg

I was picking my A6 from Audi/Porsche of Tysons Corner (DC suburb). They had it all clean and washed up :yes. I'm at the light stunting, looking around for hoez and this white man pulls up in the same exact Ferrari Cali in photo, pipes loud as hell and top down. I could barely here my radio. All the salesman were outside looking at him left the lot. Muthafukka rearranged my swag for a few mins. I was back straight when I got to MD. :myman: