Nice weather making nuggas bring out their supercars unappreciation.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So this car is ugly and you don't respect their owners? :what: U must be in IT? :ohhh:

white-ferrari-california-wallpapers-hd+(2).jpg
Yes, for a Ferrari its hideous and one of their worst designs ever. If their owners had any type of respect they'd just buy a Maserati GranTurismo vert which has the same engine and chassis and looks 100x better.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, for a Ferrari its hideous and one of their worst designs ever. If their owners had any type of respect they'd just buy a Maserati GranTurismo vert which has the same engine and chassis and looks 100x better.

Looks better than the Enzo, imo.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

What are you on? That thing is beautiful :why:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Nope. Some people just see the Ferrari badge and assume its beautiful. I'm not one of those people.

I am :noah:

but na, seriously, i agree about the california :pachaha: theres plenty of options id take over that. but damn this thread :wow: makes me wanna go out and make bad financial decisions.. i dont wanna have to tuck my whole summer in AGAIN :sadbron:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live in woodbridge there are more ferrari's and maserati's per square mile in woodbridge ontario than in any other part of the world

i remember i went to the store once and these little kids came up in a bentley

mafiosos :snoop:

theres actually a dude on my street that drives a ferrari, he only takes it out in the summer. On the street behind me dude drives a audi r8 :snoop:

:childplease:

I work in the yorkville area.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Cars are bad for the environment from pollution..I do my best to try to preserve this small lil blue planet by riding a bike..

:pacspit: super cars.. More like super pollution