Nice weather making nuggas bring out their supercars unappreciation.

Daps
You think these exotics is something?:shaq2:

Just wait until the 6 figure IT Coli nikkas show up in this thread with their drops:oooh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was driving a pretty new 3 series when I was 21 so I'm over that shyt. Its cheaper to impress people being yourself. Its hilarious seing these swageless losers parkinglot pimp in front of the club while I go catch a cab home with the cute 21 year old jawn he was too afraid to holler at inside without his car. :krs:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I was driving a pretty new 3 series when I was 21 so I'm over that shyt. Its cheaper to impress people being yourself. Its hilarious seing these swageless losers parkinglot pimp in front of the club while I go catch a cab home with the cute 21 year old jawn he was too afraid to holler at inside without his car. :krs:

I bet you dude was from Mississauga :sadbron:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:ohlawd: what the fukk kinda parking lot is that one in the ATL pic? nikkas aren't afraid of jackas no more? LOL... I mean damn, that parking lot lookin like Transformers 4

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I enjoy seeing Lambos and Ferraris from the confines of my Civic hatch. This lambo today had an Italian flag color scheme, white with some green and red accents.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The COO at my old job had a 911 GT, a Land Rover, and a Tundra (he only drove on rainy/snow days)

The CFO had a Denali and a 4-door M3

LOL..back when I was working a warehouse job. The owner had a Bentley GT and a S500.......fukking b*stard was paying us $10/hr.......:pacspit:

He had a cleaning come out every week and clean his GT for $200.......

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i live in woodbridge there are more ferrari's and maserati's per square mile in woodbridge ontario than in any other part of the world

i remember i went to the store once and these little kids came up in a bentley

mafiosos :snoop:

theres actually a dude on my street that drives a ferrari, he only takes it out in the summer. On the street behind me dude drives a audi r8 :snoop:

Daps
+ rep to the t/s...thought I was stuntin hard a couple of weekends back. At the light hollering at chicks waiting on the bus then a nikka pulled up in a Phantom. Made me feel like I was driving a civic. I'm coppin that CLA when it drop in September tho. Won't be able to tell me nothing. Hell it's some middle aged cac that stay in my complex with a fukkin Ferrari. The housing bubble must've really fukked him over or he has horrible financial discipline

A CLA ain't shyt, that's like tryna stunt in a 128 bimmer :russ:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LOL

My boss has a Ghost, SLS, 991S Cab, and a Vette 427 vert. Good thing you can drive them year round down here. And he's my uncle so I get to drive all of them every once in a while.

I get back in my 335 and its like a Pinto after. Takes awhile to get back to reality. :to:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
i thought i was the sheit since i had a relatively brand new car at 18 and didnt have to go the rusty honda or toyota route (2005 mazda6) but that was 6 years ago. The game's changed now. If your 18-27 you have to get a late model luxury car to start. no ifs, ands or buts.

The late model cars that only matter now are like bmw, audi, lexus, mercedes etc

BMW_335i_C93_Rear1.jpg

Soonnnnnnnnnn:shaq2:

:ohlawd: :lawd: Those deep dishes :wow: