Nice weather making nuggas bring out their supercars unappreciation.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i ball out buying a car, I will buy this one one day.

2012-Lamborghini-Aventador.jpg

no e-class bimmers or benzes in between. i'd rather put money for those cars into some kind of investment that's gonna allow me to get the batmobile above.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
if i ball out buying a car, I will buy this one one day.

2012-Lamborghini-Aventador.jpg

no e-class bimmers or benzes in between. i'd rather put money for those cars into some kind of investment that's gonna allow me to get the batmobile above.

Pictures like this make me depressed. :(

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I was driving a pretty new 3 series when I was 21 so I'm over that shyt. Its cheaper to impress people being yourself. Its hilarious seing these swageless losers parkinglot pimp in front of the club while I go catch a cab home with the cute 21 year old jawn he was too afraid to holler at inside without his car. :krs:

We still waiting on that pic of your supposed watch faggit

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Me and my homeboy was on our way to the park to hoop last week and a Maserati pulls up next to us, looked over and its some arab dude. Seen a Maybach another time and a Ferrari, Bentley and all im thinkin is what the fukk yall doin in Bakersfield?
:wtf:

I need that kinda paper:ohlawd:

Man, I was feeling hype a few days ago on my bday, washed the whip about to go out ... some white girls pulled up to my left and the one in the back was choosing. I'm looking out the window like :kobewut: ...

then a black Maserati pulled up on the right. They didn't notice lol, but the nikka pulled off like God had a string attached to his front bumper and yanked that shyt ... then all eyes were on him. :yeshrug:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Shiiiiit, I will clean my 02 and drive it like it's a '14
:pachaha:

Side note: dont u hate that ALL fukkIN WEEK it been sunny and u be like "yeah, ima wash this bytch Friday:takedat:", then when friday gets here, it's rainin all fukkin day:beli:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
this was 2 years ago but still.....
More than $2 million worth of high-powered sports cars were impounded in Surrey and White Rock after a convoy of youths were apprehended after racing along Highway 99, Vancouver, Canada

The drivers — 12 men and one woman — were all under the age of 21, and six still had their N, or novice, licence. One driver did not have a B.C. licence, and was using a foreign licence, Gaumont said. Just one driver was the registered owner of the vehicle he was driving.

The 13 vehicles seized:

2007 Ferrari 599

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo

2009 Lamborghini Gallardo

2009 Audi R8

2012 Nissan GT-R

2010 Nissan GT-R

2010 Nissan GT-R

2010 Maserati Turismo

2010 Maserati Turismo

2011 Mercedes SL63

2011 Mercedes SLS

2005 Aston Martin DB9

# 1

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada1.jpg

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada10.jpg

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada11.jpg

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada12.jpg

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada13.jpg

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada3.jpg

vancouver_maserati_ferrari_lamborghini_seized.jpg

super-cars-street-race-Vancouver-Canada19.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ohlawd: what the fukk kinda parking lot is that one in the ATL pic? nikkas aren't afraid of jackas no more? LOL... I mean damn, that parking lot lookin like Transformers 4

Breh, you see this shyt all the time in Atlanta. One morning I was going to work dealing with demonic Atlanta rush hour traffic. Everyone had the :snoop: look on their face except for one dude. Black dude in an all white Ferrari California with the top down, white seats, white rims, and shades on with a smile on his face like :umad:

If I had that thang on me I woulda put 2 in his ass off GP. Yes I'm hating :pacspit: