Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i was looking at the trophy guide to get plat it doesnt seem that bad except for the level 95 part

if you're doing the joutheim part you're not that far away from beating the game...because when u actually get there all u basically gotta do is spread the ashes which kinda sucked to me because i thought we'd get at least one more big boss fight before you actually spread the ashes
Nah i got to do the final secret door to find the new path there....we got the key from the dwarves

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
i was looking at the trophy guide to get plat it doesnt seem that bad except for the level 95 part

if you're doing the joutheim part you're not that far away from beating the game...because when u actually get there all u basically gotta do is spread the ashes which kinda sucked to me because i thought we'd get at least one more big boss fight before you actually spread the ashes
Platinum definitely not hard. Just time consuming.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Playing on PC. Really starting to enjoy this game. I don't like the skirmish aspect too much to be completely honest with yall. Maybe I just am not used to it yet. I enjoy the combat in this one probably more than the combat in the first. The main characters are dope as fukk tbh. Art style is what keeps me going with this game. Its so fukking beautiful lol