Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Persona is better but this is easier and shorter. Depends entirely on what you want, how much time you have etc.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this better but theyre both realy good. It you want action combat pick this, if you want turn based pick persona. Also if your into the after school shyt in persona :yeshrug:

Objectively Persona 5 is a lot better. Persona 5 is a 10/10 game, flawlessly balanced, polished with an engaging story. This is an 8/10 with issues.

But a lot of people don't have the appetite for P5.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Objectively Persona 5 is a lot better. Persona 5 is a 10/10 game, flawlessly balanced, polished with an engaging story. This is an 8/10 with issues.

But a lot of people don't have the appetite for P5.
I liked Persona alot. Put in like 110 hours and the last 25 or so hours realy dragged on and soured me on it a bit. I realy just wanted it to end :deadmanny:. This i played 80 hours and enjoyed it the whole time :yeshrug:. Persona wasnt difficult either but not as easy as this. They're both 9 - 9.5 games for me

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Both are flames

But Persona has SO MUCH to do i kind of got overwhelmed.

Ni No Kuni is better as far as time management for me.....i dont get much gaming time anymore so Persona got placed in the backlog for me lol
should i cop this ? i need a new rpg i havent played yet seems right up my alley im tryna get another plat trophy :wow:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
should i cop this ? i need a new rpg i havent played yet seems right up my alley im tryna get another plat trophy :wow:
Game is great but the plat could take a while. I planned on getting the plat. Finished the game and did alot of extras in about 80 hours, taking my time and not using a guide. Looking at what i still need for the plat like :sadcam:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah its dope man.
So much to do.
Graphics are flames.
If you have a switch, xenoblade 2 is GODLY.

QUESTION: how much longer do i have in GOW? I just started the A Path To Jotunheim quest.
oh u bout to finish it up...yea i got a switch xenoblade idk doesnt look like itll catch my interest

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Game is great but the plat could take a while. I planned on getting the plat. Finished the game and did alot of extras in about 80 hours, taking my time and not using a guide. Looking at what i still need for the plat like :sadcam:
i was looking at the trophy guide to get plat it doesnt seem that bad except for the level 95 part

How many hours left do you think i got?

if you're doing the joutheim part you're not that far away from beating the game...because when u actually get there all u basically gotta do is spread the ashes which kinda sucked to me because i thought we'd get at least one more big boss fight before you actually spread the ashes