Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I'm level 30 (barely).

What's going to happen to me breh??? :lupe:
There were brehs level 47 and up waiting when I got off the boat. I only had one character level 40, but took some time to do some tainted monsters and 4 of the dream maze. I got everyone to 40-42 and leveled up my magic skills(had no idea you could do this :dead:) and I was straight.

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Realy loving this. Once you get into the skirmishes and kimgdom building.its addictive adding people to your kimgdom. Tainted monsters and dream doors. The bosses are dope. :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Copped this but only played like 30 minutes so far. I need to get into it.

Fred.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I love how the side quests have meaning in this game. Recruiting people to your kingdom. And the Kingdom buildin is the shyt.

Im addicted to doing this shyt like i was addicted to leveling up blades in Xenoblade 2. Not even touching the main story for a while. And i usually dont even fukk with side quests.

This is right there with Xenoblade 2 as my favourite Jrpg this gen

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ys 8 still the best JRPG this gen though.
Not according to Twitch it isn't :DAIGOCOFFEE:

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
7,559 Followers · 0 Viewers :DAIGOMJLOL:

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

19,042 Followers · 822 Viewers:DAIGOSKIP:

Sea of Thieves

458,246 Followers · 7,399 Viewers:DAIGOCAM:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sea of Thieves

Look at this little bytch following me from thread to thread with his feelings hurt. :mjcry:

I'll let you guess which one of those games was designed to appeal and marketed to streams - hint, it wasn't either of the critically acclaimed JRPGs. :umad:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were brehs level 47 and up waiting when I got off the boat. I only had one character level 40, but took some time to do some tainted monsters and 4 of the dream maze. I got everyone to 40-42 and leveled up my magic skills(had no idea you could do this :dead:) and I was straight.

Yeah I'm getting wrecked by these robot dudes that are like ten levels above me in these confined spaces. :huhldup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Look at this little bytch following me from thread to thread with his feelings hurt. :mjcry:

I'll let you guess which one of those games was designed to appeal and marketed to streams - hint, it wasn't either of the critically acclaimed JRPGs. :umad:
:picard:Following you? You're the one going from thread to thread trying your hardest to prove SOT is trash based on random metrics nobody cares about.
Let's talk about Ys 8 for a minute though (The best RPG this gen right?).
You DO understand that YOUR OWN POSTS have more viewers than that game right now? :laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Played for a few hours today....game is cool but does it get harder? Been destroying everything so far, even enemies far above my level.

There's a lot of depth to the combat system but it's kinda pointless when you can just button mash through the battles.

Also not really a fan of the "fake open world" they got going on between dungeons and towns. Would've been better if the whole game was open world.

Fred.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Played for a few hours today....game is cool but does it get harder? Been destroying everything so far, even enemies far above my level.

There's a lot of depth to the combat system but it's kinda pointless when you can just button mash through the battles.

Also not really a fan of the "fake open world" they got going on between dungeons and towns. Would've been better if the whole game was open world.

Fred.
Yeah my squad ranges from lvl 44-47 and we got wiped 3 times in a row by a lvl 45 side quest boss. I'm 44 hours in.

Not sure what you mean by "fake open world" but there is the "over world" where you have to or can walk from location to location and still encounter fights or skirmishes. Outside of quick travel there's like 2-3 modes of travel you'll be getting as you progress.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my squad ranges from lvl 44-47 and we got wiped 3 times in a row by a lvl 45 side quest boss. I'm 44 hours in.

Not sure what you mean by "fake open world" but there is the "over world" where you have to or can walk from location to location and still encounter fights or skirmishes. Outside of quick travel there's like 2-3 modes of travel you'll be getting as you progress.

That's what I mean. The over world is like it's a PS1 era RPG.

I'm glad to hear it gets more difficult though so I'll stick with it.

Fred.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
pretty fun and stylish but a few hours into and I feel like this is begging for a difficulty option. I really can't foresee anyway I could die.....

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Sea of Thieves

To be fair, hes just giving his opinion on the game. He didnt make a thread with a false and misleading title, and blatant lies about sales :manny:. Which is the main reason sea of thieves numbers were brought up