Ni No Kuni 2 (Official Thread)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, hes just giving his opinion on the game. He didnt make a thread with a false and misleading title, and blatant lies about sales :manny:. Which is the main reason sea of thieves numbers were brought up

Sea of Thieves was made with streamers in mind and should be judged by streaming numbers. The other two weren't. Dunno what point Kami is trying to make.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm a sucker for this style of Anime.

The graphics/animations/music/themes hit a sweet spot for me that few other styles of game/anime do.

With that said, if I step out of my fandom I can admit that this game is a step back from the first in pretty much every category.

Gameplay/combat is worse, story is not as good, animation/voice acting is worse(because there's so little of it)

I'm still enjoying my time(as I said I'm a sucker for this type of stuff) but it's hard not to feel disappointed in the final product here.

It might be because I had such high hopes after the first one was one of my favorite games of all time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To be fair, hes just giving his opinion on the game. He didnt make a thread with a false and misleading title, and blatant lies about sales :manny:. Which is the main reason sea of thieves numbers were brought up

Sea of Thieves was made with streamers in mind and should be judged by streaming numbers. The other two weren't. Dunno what point Kami is trying to make.
What was false or misleading about the title?
Sony stans ran into that thread making claims that the numbers MS reported included game pass numbers.
@Fatboi1 himself posted the info which stated that the figures in fact didn't include the game pass numbers.
Bottom line, Sony stans wanted the game to fail before it even came out so they jumped at the opportunity to try and correct @PS4 only to end up making themselves look foolish.
Me and @MeachTheMonster tried to talk to sense into the stans but you know what they say about leading a horse to water. :hubie:
SOT sold more than Ni No Kuni and has more stream views but according to the goal post moving Sony customer service brigade here, SOT is a failure based on those metrics. :dwillhuh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Sony stans ran into that thread making claims that the numbers MS reported included game pass numbers.
@Fatboi1 himself posted the info which stated that the figures in fact didn't include the game pass numbers.
Bottom line, Sony stans wanted the game to fail before it even came out so they jumped at the opportunity to try and correct @PS4 only to end up making themselves look foolish.
Me and @MeachTheMonster tried to talk to sense into the stans but you know what they say about leading a horse to water. :hubie:
SOT sold more than Ni No Kuni and has more stream views but according to the goal post moving Sony customer service brigade here, SOT is a failure based on those metrics. :dwillhuh:
The misleading headline was not putting Microsoft in the title, making it seem like it was the fastest selling ip overall and not just microsoft. Which some people in the thread were actualy fooled by.

The game pass #s were not included in sales, but were included in the # of players. Two seperate things.

The 2 million # was number of players. But someone was claiming the 2 million was sales. Which was false. The sales #s were never specified.

I wasnt trying to say they were a failure by the numbers. Just clarifying what the numbers actualy meant
:yeshrug:

Honestly i wish i wouldnt have brought it up in this thread :snoop:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is a bit dishonest and not accurate of how the thread went down. The thread title was literally:
Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen

Which purposely omitted the fact that it was MSFT's fastest selling IP. Furthermore, the total players number count was nebulous as at first it was said it has 2 million players and the article itself mentioned that that number doesn't mean it sold 2 million copies and whether or not that 2 million players included game pass numbers. The rest was just typical Meach calling everyone a stan/dummy and a few others chiming in correcting the incorrect assertion that SOT was the fastest selling IP this gen which is completely erroneous. It then shifted to it somehow outselling NNK2 to which I asked Meach if we're comparing cumulative sales numbers to some unknown sales numbers of SOT since it's not clear what it actually sold and whether that number included game pass numbers. You jumped in :cape: for Meach talking about "b-b-b-but what is a sale really? :dwillhuh:". You don't see the issue here?

Correcting erroneous information isn't stanning. I'm not sure why you're purposely being dishonest here, it's clear as day that PS4's thread title was and still is absolutely false. As of today that thread title says
Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen which no matter which way you spin it, is incorrect and misleading.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all nikkas so corny lol. Y'all pop shyt and say the dumbest stuff but when someone call y'all out and correct it, y'all flip the script and call it stanning. FOH. Hyprocritical ass nikkas.
You seem a bit furious breh.:mjlol:

Tuck your stan in, it's showing, and it's nasty :scusthov: