NFL Week 5: What have we learned

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ewers in the right situation is gonna be tough. See why he was the top QB a few years ago coming out of high school.

3rd QB after Caleb and Maye to me.
Yea I see it too he has the big arm, I think he and Maye are close I there’s a gap between them and Caleb tho. Michael Penix is right up there too

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea I see it too he has the big arm, I think he and Maye are close I there’s a gap between them and Caleb tho. Michael Penix is right up there too

Yeah, forgot about Penix too.

If you shaky on a QB, there's a lot of options this next draft.

Some of these current starters gotta be like

ike-turner.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, forgot about Penix too.

If you shaky on a QB, there's a lot of options this next draft.

Some of these current starters gotta be like

ike-turner.gif

Heard some coli GM's got Shedeur over Caleb though :skip:

Ravens Receiver coach is an idiot
First Take had Rex Ryan on. He showed tape breaking down some passes and how the WRs hands were so wide/not touching when trying to catch. Rex said the receiver coach has all the receivers catching a rugby ball to make sure they "catch with two hands", which leaves the receivers hands to wide when catching a football.

Agholor's hands were so wide it looked like he was trying to catch a beach ball. Can't believe they signed him knowing his history of drops.

They should have given the money they gave Odell to D Hop. They need to make a trade for an RB and WR.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Caleb Williams might be in Minnesota which would be amazing. There is no way these dudes win another game with Jettas on IR

Caleb reunited with Addison and throwing to the best WR in the league

Crazy

They could beat Chicago, GB or Atlanta. Those teams aren't anything special.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Ok I see what youre saying, but many excellent defenses have become footnotes because the QB didnt get the job done. See the 2000 Titans, 2006 Ravens, 2006 Bears, the 2001 Steelers, the 93-97 Steelers. Look at those Chiefs teams with DT, Neil Smith, Dale Carter etc who were elite, but never even sniffed a SB. The Bills in 99 were elite, but Rob Johnson wasted that defenses with an weak performance in the playoffs at Tennessee

Daps
Heard some coli GM's got Shedeur over Caleb though :skip:

Agholor's hands were so wide it looked like he was trying to catch a beach ball. Can't believe they signed him knowing his history of drops.

They should have given the money they gave Odell to D Hop. They need to make a trade for an RB and WR.
:heh:Who's saying that nonsense?

Daps
Kupp byke, that Nacua dude, Kyren Williams, Higbee. They were supposed to be sorry, but it ain't looking that way. shyt, even the Cardinals were supposed to be ass, but they not completely.
Cardinals are the real shocker. They had on paper the worst roster in the league and they're like a middle of the road NFL team.