NFL Week 5: What have we learned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ravens Receiver coach is an idiot
First Take had Rex Ryan on. He showed tape breaking down some passes and how the WRs hands were so wide/not touching when trying to catch. Rex said the receiver coach has all the receivers catching a rugby ball to make sure they "catch with two hands", which leaves the receivers hands to wide when catching a football.
These dudes been catching passes their entire life. And at a level high enough to make it to the NFL. You are telling me one shytty WR coach can fukk up all the muscle memory these dudes have built up over years and years?

That’s crazy

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adams has got to be miserable in LV right now.

Dudes is insanely competitive and always talks about proving he’s the best. Now he’s completely irrelevant in Vegas. Sometimes I forget this dude even exists

Hopefully they trade him to a better situation.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Dudes is insanely competitive and always talks about proving he’s the best. Now he’s completely irrelevant in Vegas. Sometimes I forget this dude even exists

You're not wrong
But this game was an outlier, GB made it known they were going to go at Devante.
Raiders just played into it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Yeah they should trade him. He isn't Jimmy Da Goat's favorite WR.. He has a better connection with Myers

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
well, who the hell do you want the blame to go around besides the dudes that drop those touchdowns

no disrespect but your not making any sense
I agree with breh on some of his post but he's been bias when it comes to Lamar for as long as I can remember. He comes across as someone who hates Lamar for some reason. I have never seen him go this hard at another player let alone another QB. I bet if we did a tally, he might have the most posts about Lamar in this forum.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Caleb Williams might be in Minnesota which would be amazing. There is no way these dudes win another game with Jettas on IR

Caleb reunited with Addison and throwing to the best WR in the league

Crazy
Either him or Drake Maye

Certainly they not tanking for someone like Quin Ewers who I actually like but I don’t think he’s as good as the other 2 I don’t think he’s worth tanking for

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Either him or Drake Maye

Certainly they not tanking for someone like Quin Ewers who I actually like but I don’t think he’s as good as the other 2 I don’t think he’s worth tanking for

Ewers in the right situation is gonna be tough. See why he was the top QB a few years ago coming out of high school.

3rd QB after Caleb and Maye to me.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Caleb Williams might be in Minnesota which would be amazing. There is no way these dudes win another game with Jettas on IR

Caleb reunited with Addison and throwing to the best WR in the league

Crazy
:what:

Amazing?

Why would you wish ill will to this young man like that?

If he ends up in Minnesota he will never win anything

Last edited: