NFL Week 5: What have we learned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Amazing?

Why would you wish ill will to this young man like that?

If he ends up in Minnesota he will never win anything
That how it usually is for the first pick in the draft. The same could be said for Chicago, Arizona, Vegas, Denver, NYG....

These teams are fukked top to bottom and there is a reasons they are good bets to get the first pick in the draft. Minny actually has alot of pieces on offense and a superstar QB who is supposed to be comparable to Mahomes could make that offense insane. It would be the best situation for him by a landslide.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Caleb Williams might be in Minnesota which would be amazing. There is no way these dudes win another game with Jettas on IR

Caleb reunited with Addison and throwing to the best WR in the league

Crazy

I can't see them being worse than the Panthers.

If I'm chicago I'd gladly trade them that first for Jefferson and picks tho :mjgrin:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cardinals are the real shocker. They had on paper the worst roster in the league and they're like a middle of the road NFL team.
Gannon's a really good offensive mind. Eagles are 5-0 but Hurts misses him.

Dobbs looks like a legit NFL caliber starter

calh45

Cal
Daps
Either him or Drake Maye

Certainly they not tanking for someone like Quin Ewers who I actually like but I don’t think he’s as good as the other 2 I don’t think he’s worth tanking for
Ewers in the right situation is gonna be tough. See why he was the top QB a few years ago coming out of high school.

3rd QB after Caleb and Maye to me.
Y'all are sleeping on Penix Jr.

He's up in Washington cooking more than all of them.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
This year gonna be one of the years when a non QB can win IMO.

He's the head of the snake of our team if you really paying attention. His presence opens up so much for Kyle.

2500 plus all purpose yards and us going like 14-3 or better can get it for him.

don't also forget he's also white.
Good point

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jameis was on that same team so he’s obviously the difference maker so don’t push that narrative. Especially with the subpar teams he carried at NE. It was a huge point of contention between him and Belichick being coach and GM.

Had jameis not thrown 30 pics shyt even if he would of thrown 20 pics they would of made the playoffs with jameis

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Had jameis not thrown 30 pics shyt even if he would of thrown 20 pics they would of made the playoffs with jameis
Well, he didn’t now stay on topic.

That’s one of my Noles’ GOAT too.