NFL Week 4: What have we learned

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He didn't sabotage a great team, that defense was ass and there was no run game til Brady got there, the tackles were shyt as well.

Everybody keeps thinking Brady was the one missing piece, in reality, they added Gronk, Lenny, drafted Winfield Jr. And Wirfs. The team improved as a whole when all the pieces were added.

Edit: and they added Antonio Brown as well.
1.)The 2019 team was a great team that was sabotaged a QB who had 30 interceptions. There’s no way to slice it. The 2019 defense was outstanding, they just were out in the worst positions because of the QB.

2.)The entire offensive line was the same aside from Wirfs. The entire starting defense was the same aside from AWJ

3.)Antonio brown was signed when they were 6-2, he didn’t even start half the games. Gronk was a role player who was primarily a blocker and LF was ass the entire regular season, check the numbers.

4.)There’s a reason he’s under 30 and not a starter in the nfl.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
MIA = overrated
I swear people talk way too fast. Miami definitely isn't over rated. It's a playoff squad and I wouldn't be surprised if they made it further than the Bills do.

The Bills for years now have been regular season champs and playoff choke artists.

I can't understand how people can't see this :pachaha:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I swear people talk way too fast. Miami definitely isn't over rated. It's a playoff squad and I wouldn't be surprised if they made it further than the Bills do.

The Bills for years now have been regular season champs and playoff choke artists.

Bills last two years they lost a razor thin road game vs the Chiefs in the divisional round and got smacked at home vs the Bengals(I will give them a pass on this, they watched their teammate die on the field for God's sake. That's gotta shake you up).

It's not like the Bills have the Jets resume the past two years

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You don't watch football if you did you would understand what you were seeing Sunday because I know you were watching Dolphins fan.

The whole formula has changed case in part they run effectively now which as you know opens up alot and Josh doesn't have to play Superman and with McDermott and not vanilla ass Frazier Calling the D now much more effective.

Watch over your squad

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You don't watch football if you did you would understand what you were seeing Sunday because I know you were watching Dolphins fan.

The whole formula has changed case in part they run effectively now which as you know opens up alot and Josh doesn't have to play Superman and with McDermott and not vanilla ass Frazier Calling the D now much more effective.

Watch over your squad
:russell: It's the same ol Bills. Regular season warriors. They'll choke in the playoffs once again. You'll ramble on and show how you don't know football and are delusional. Rinse and repeat every year. :unimpressed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bills last two years they lost a razor thin road game vs the Chiefs in the divisional round and got smacked at home vs the Bengals(I will give them a pass on this, they watched their teammate die on the field for God's sake. That's gotta shake you up).

It's not like the Bills have the Jets resume the past two years
You're completely missing the point. They are hyped up as contenders every year. Come playoff time they are knocked out the box. They don't look like the same team in the playoffs at all. shyt the friggin Dolphins gave them hell last year in the playoffs with a third string QB. They were AT HOME TOO. :dead:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: It's the same ol Bills. Regular season warriors. They'll choke in the playoffs once again. You'll ramble on and show how you don't know football and are delusional. Rinse and repeat every year. :unimpressed:
You just proved you don't know shyt about the game and you just use blanket statements like regular season warriors and choke.

Whatever you say

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You're completely missing the point. They are hyped up as contenders every year. Come playoff time they are knocked out the box. They don't look like the same team in the playoffs at all. shyt the friggin Dolphins gave them hell last year in the playoffs with a third string QB. They were AT HOME TOO. :dead:
If you're one of the last 8 teams standing two years in a row you are a contender though :skip:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously yo dumb ass didn't read they watched they're teammate fukking die damn you stupid as fukk

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You just proved you don't know shyt about the game and you just use blanket statements like regular season warriors and choke.

Whatever you say
You keep making yourself look foolish every year if you want. Ain't no law against that. :pachaha:

I'm kicking the facts. Bills are bums in the playoffs. :manny:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
What good team has a good win through 4 weeks?

I was listening to an ESPN podcast where Bill Barnwell said "the eagles haven't played anyone" and then said the 49ers were the best team in the league.

But they beat the steelers, rams, cards and giants :mindblown:

(49ers are a good team for sure). But 4 weeks in what counts as a good win?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What good team has a good win through 4 weeks?

I was listening to an ESPN podcast where Bill Barnwell said "the eagles haven't played anyone" and then said the 49ers were the best team in the league.

But they beat the steelers, rams, cards and giants :mindblown:

(49ers are a good team for sure). But 4 weeks in what counts as a good win?
Bills beat the 3-1 Dolphins by 4 TDs, that's gotta be worth something.