NFL Week 4: What have we learned

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bills last two years they lost a razor thin road game vs the Chiefs in the divisional round and got smacked at home vs the Bengals(I will give them a pass on this, they watched their teammate die on the field for God's sake. That's gotta shake you up).

It's not like the Bills have the Jets resume the past two years
Yeah but that bengals loss was really bad tho. They were starting back ups on the offensive line and rolled the Bills

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again… they watched their teammate die and be resuscitated on the field. I understand not really wanting to be in the right mind frame to play football
So why did they beat the dolphins the week prior? This bills core until proven otherwise are postseason choke artists who never won shyt

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I think Zach Wilson is gonna turn the corner next week.

I know, hear me out.

He started to make some throws at the end of the Chiefs game. Saw him on the sideline getting talked to by the WRs actually consoling him. Then he accepted blame on the post game conference.

:whoa:

I'm not saying he's gonna be top 5 QB. But he might become decent and at least put some points on the board to not dig a hole for the defense.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think Zach Wilson is gonna turn the corner next week.

I know, hear me out.

He started to make some throws at the end of the Chiefs game. Saw him on the sideline getting talked to by the WRs actually consoling him. Then he accepted blame on the post game conference.

:whoa:

I'm not saying he's gonna be top 5 QB. But he might become decent and at least put some points on the board to not dig a hole for the defense.
Well I mean if Justin Fields could do it against the current Broncos defense, then there's no reason why Wilson can't as well.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Again… they watched their teammate die and be resuscitated on the field. I understand not really wanting to be in the right mind frame to play football
Why is everyone acting like this was their first time going to the playoffs after being hyped up :dead:

NFL is down right wrong for letting Hamlin to continue to play. Near death experience they should have the common sense to step in and say no since he doesn't

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this shytting on the Bills is some sucker shyt in a what have we learned week 4 thread wtf does any of what's being mentioned have to do with now.

Cincy anyone???

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s the GM, he’s in charge. He made the pick. When the Pats were winning playoff games and Brady was throwing for 150 yards, was Belichick’s coaching skills not being utilized then?

Yes - his personnel decisions have not been great since 2020 but they won a title in 2018. How many GMs can say that? Not many.

This idea that Belichick was just along for the ride is fukking stupid and no one that understands football would even say anything ridiculous like that. They’d get laughed out of any room.

Right Brady wasn't even great in the last Superbowl they won fukk is these nikkas talking about he took mac Jones to the playoffs two years ago

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What good team has a good win through 4 weeks?

I was listening to an ESPN podcast where Bill Barnwell said "the eagles haven't played anyone" and then said the 49ers were the best team in the league.

But they beat the steelers, rams, cards and giants :mindblown:

(49ers are a good team for sure). But 4 weeks in what counts as a good win?
Bills beating Dolphins and Lions over the NFL's darling Chiefs.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everyone acting like this was their first time going to the playoffs after being hyped up :dead:

NFL is down right wrong for letting Hamlin to continue to play. Near death experience they should have the common sense to step in and say no since he doesn't
Look who ya'll beat this season?