NFL Week 4: What have we learned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beyond what is going on in this clip, only two people run routes and the one over the middle isn't a realistic place to throw the ball since its in the heart of the defense.

Like...in a situation where you got limited space to throw the football, how can someone be like "ok...i'm going to have 2 people run routes" :mjlol:

I thought McCarthy flood route to Ceedee in the redzone was bad but this is actually worse :mjlol:
Bruh I swear I could be an OC sometimes. Even though I know that isn’t even remotely true, watching these guys call plays make me think it’s possible sometimes. I hot route better concepts in madden

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Giants will never prosper again under their current ownership.
that Geno Smith shyt ain't never gonna sit right with me.

Until the Maras do right by nikkaz

f0b296bfe1c10b47b6a694978e58c2b5.jpg

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Jameis was a godlike fantasy QB. In terms of winning real life games, not so great
Yup, his best year was the half season he had with Payton before his knee got shredded.

He was at like 15 TDs to like 3-4 INTs, he was best in a run heavy offense to where he didn't have to throw it 40-50 times a game and shyt.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Jamies sabotaged a great team

Fields is on a dumpster fire. It’s not the same thing
He didn't sabotage a great team, that defense was ass and there was no run game til Brady got there, the tackles were shyt as well.

Everybody keeps thinking Brady was the one missing piece, in reality, they added Gronk, Lenny, drafted Winfield Jr. And Wirfs. The team improved as a whole when all the pieces were added.

Edit: and they added Antonio Brown as well.