NFL Week 3: What have we learned

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You keep saying that like the Eagles didnt knock two of their QBs out. Aint no would of or could or if this scenario.... they got their ass whipped physically.

I don't think it's a repeatable situation. If your defensive game plan is "We're going to injure every available QB for the opposing team" you're heading down the wrong path. It works until it doesn't work.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't think it's a repeatable situation. If your defensive game plan is "We're going to injure every available QB for the opposing team" you're heading down the wrong path. It works until it doesn't work.

Not the gameplan it juat happen that way but to think a 7th round QB who is a game manager would of made a difference is crazy to me. I like the 49ers and QB is their weak link

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde you my guy but i had to tell the truth in the last posts :troll:

Josh looked like a Coli nikka suited up to play QB that game. :snoop:

Def think it would have been a closer game had Brock played and in football you never know.

But the minute Brock went out and we saw Josh out there on some :mjgrin: It was over. :francis:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Josh looked like a Coli nikka suited up to play QB that game. :snoop:

Def think it would have been a closer game had Brock played and in football you never know.

But the minute Brock went out and we saw Josh out there on some :mjgrin: It was over. :francis:

😄 on the real though are yall really confident with Purdy???

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He's 23 and only started 11 games. The one game he did lose he left due to injury. At least let the guy go on a losing streak before you start questioning him.

Sure Purdy has flaws in his game but he's in an awesome position and who is to say he can't improve?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
he does what Kyle wants. Reads defenses solidly. Hasn't turned over the ball but has benefitted from a lot of dropped picks too. My concern is that he has to get better with his ball placement and doing too much sometimes because these interceptions cats are dropping are gonna start to get caught too. His arm isn't the strongest but our offense is setup to where it's not asked of him to make tight window passes where he has to rocket the ball in there (pause).

He was the best QB in our QB room when healthy, but has a clear ceiling. I just hope he don't ask for ridiculous money, but we still got 2 years at least before that. CMC has been a cheat code for us too since Brock started. Makes it hard for anyone to get doubled or shaded when we throw the ball. He's our guy.
Still pissed we wasted draft picks on a project QB and that's all on Kyle goofy ass and his playcalling.

Daps
Jalen Carter is a beast. 8 NFL teams pretended to care about character issues and let him slip :heh:
Thing is the Jalen Carter thing wasn’t even worthy of him sliding that far based on all information provided. He panicked and left the scene of the accident. Do you know how many other potentially drunk early 20’s kids would’ve done the same thing.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who do you see beating the Eagles and that running game??? Dont say 49ers because we beat the living shyt out of yall last year. Defense wanted no parts of that running attack.
Only goofy Eagle online fans say they beat the crap out of the Niners. Anyone that knows football, knows why they lost.

Eagles are not some dominating team that will be a dynasty. They never will be. Last year was your chance and ya'll blew it. Had the most easiest schedule last season. That is not the case this year.

That SB window gone. A healthy Niner team will wax you bums.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He's 23 and only started 11 games. The one game he did lose he left due to injury. At least let the guy go on a losing streak before you start questioning him.

Sure Purdy has flaws in his game but he's in an awesome position and who is to say he can't improve?
Why are ya'll explaining to this goofy casual fan? @Leasy couldn't get picked up in a flag football growing up. He likes the Eagles because of their colors and that they just started winning. :russ:

Purdy is for real. At least in this offense. Anyone that knows football wouldn't question this. You look at back at his rookie games and compare to all rookie QBs. You're only going to find a handful that looked like veterans throughout history. Most recent before Purdy is Herbert. Neither looked confused. Had full command of the offense. You really don't see that much. This is why I said it wasn't some Cinderella season for him. Which is why the Niners continue to win. :mjgrin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I know it was raining but Shake N' Baker Mayfield may have already completed his Ryan Fitzpatrick Cycle in Tampa.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Only goofy Eagle online fans say they beat the crap out of the Niners. Anyone that knows football, knows why they lost.

Eagles are not some dominating team that will be a dynasty. They never will be. Last year was your chance and ya'll blew it. Had the most easiest schedule last season. That is not the case this year.

That SB window gone. A healthy Niner team will wax you bums.

:mjlol: yall not winning shyt with that coach sorry buddy. Easiest scheudle team waxed that ass QB wasnt going to save that ass whipping. Put that p*ssy out first drive. He looked terrible against a shytty Giants team. Let that pressure get to him its a rap. Yall play in a shytty ass division too.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol: yall not winning shyt with that coach sorry buddy. Easiest scheudle team waxed that ass QB wasnt going to save that ass whipping. Put that p*ssy out first drive. He looked terrible against a shytty Giants team. Let that pressure get to him its a rap. Yall play in a shytty ass division too.
I guess that was ya'll Super Bowl win. Lord knows ya'll can't win an official one. 1-3 Super Bowl record? Ya'll aint nothing but East Coast Seahawks. :russ:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Mr. Irrelevant really got you dudes kinda scared huh.

No one is saying Brock Purdy is elite BUT he works within the offense, makes smart reads and makes decisions quickly. Let's not make it like shyttier QBs don't have rings.