NFL Week 3: What have we learned

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I be worried bout how folks be crowning these college QBs so damn fast. I just saw Caleb almost throw two picks (were dropped) against a bazura ass Arizona St defense but folks expect him to come in the NFL and set the league on fire. Just saying, QB is a tough position and no team should be tanking for one.
Yup. They're doing that kid a major disservice comparing him to Mahomes. There are so many things that Mahomes does outside of "extending plays" and "throwing lasers".

In addition to the built-in durability Mahomes has because of how loose and flexible his body is (double-jointed), in college dude was listed at 6'3 230 lbs.

In comparison, Caleb is 6'1 215 lbs.

Not to mention if Caleb goes to a current franchise like the Bears.

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Philly me team. And i ride with jalen but he isnt playing to well. That pass was tough but said more about the bucs incompetence.

A lot of bad qb play. Damn.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I be worried bout how folks be crowning these college QBs so damn fast. I just saw Caleb almost throw two picks (were dropped) against a bazura ass Arizona St defense but folks expect him to come in the NFL and set the league on fire. Just saying, QB is a tough position and no team should be tanking for one.
Right especially QBs that come out of USC. They have been hot stankin funky ass when they get in the NFL for years now. :scust:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hurts isn't gonna make it through the season playing fullback. Something looks off about the Eagles this year all together.

Burrow needs to stop bullshyttin and sit out the next couple of games before he goes out like Rodgers. He's not even at 50% right now.
Eagles aren't returning to the SB. They lost their OC and DC and a few players. Sometimes it takes a full season to work out the kinks when both coordinators bounce.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Seahawks one is that stands out to me. Didn't expect them to be that far away from the 9ers and Rams
Ya, but really think they’ve been one of those regular season winners for like close to 2 decades now. I can remember them being decent from Hasselback days. Niners and Rams def had some shytty ass years before getting it back together

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
part of the Bengals problem is Burrow signed that big ass contract then starts out the season hurt. There's a little bit of a PR issue there.
Chase said before the season started that Burrow shouldn't have played till week 5. Now they just completely fukked the situation up and he's gonna be hobbled all season, it's not a situation where this thing is gonna be 100%. He sat out 7 weeks(most of TC and all of preseason) and it's still hurt.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Eagles aren't returning to the SB. They lost their OC and DC and a few players. Sometimes it takes a full season to work out the kinks when both coordinators bounce.

Who do you see beating the Eagles and that running game??? Dont say 49ers because we beat the living shyt out of yall last year. Defense wanted no parts of that running attack.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who do you see beating the Eagles and that running game??? Dont say 49ers because we beat the living shyt out of yall last year. Defense wanted no parts of that running attack.
Yeah it's not like they had to play their 4th string QB/run Wildcat with CMC for the vast majority of that game :mjlol:

Eagles are good and have a dominant OL and DL but Hurts hasn't looked all that comfortable with the new OC. Neutral field, I think SF beats them.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah it's not like they had to play their 4th string QB/run Wildcat with CMC for the vast majority of that game :mjlol:

Eagles are good and have a dominant OL and DL but Hurts hasn't looked all that comfortable with the new OC. Neutral field, I think SF beats them.

Eagles put your QB out and your defense couldnt stop the run... they show clips your LBs were moving away from contact.

Keep thinking Purdy is the answer that shyt scary.

Hurts will be fine. By the time the playoffs come they should be ok.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eagles put your QB out and your defense couldnt stop the run... they show clips your LBs were moving away from contact.

Keep thinking Purdy is the answer that shyt scary.

Hurts will be fine. By the time the playoffs come they should be ok.
I'm not a 49ers fan but I know what I saw. They played that NFCCG with no QB.

1-53, I think the 49ers have the better team but we'll see :manny:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm not a 49ers fan but I know what I saw. They played that NFCCG with no QB.

1-53, I think the 49ers have the better team but we'll see :manny:

You keep saying that like the Eagles didnt knock two of their QBs out. Aint no would of or could or if this scenario.... they got their ass whipped physically.

Thats the difference between some teams they flashy etc.. but cant take the pounding (pause) of a physical team. Cowboys is a prime example their defense is flashy and light... run the ball they get dominated.