NFL Week 3: What have we learned

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Mr. Irrelevant really got you dudes kinda scared huh.
Nah, everybody knows the Eagles & 9ers are on a collision course for eachother. Divisional Round or Title Game rematch, it's bound to happen because the odds of someone else knocking one out depend on McCarthy & Dak (:huhldup: ), Goff on the road (:huhldup: ) or Seattle's defense playing at a level I'm not sure they're capable of with their current pass rush. Saints have the defense to do it but no one takes Carrbage serious, and Love's not ready for that kind of run yet.

You just gotta let @Leasy and @jwonder talk their shyt, they're like the uncles who end up boxing in the living room over the holidays :pachaha:

Daps
Mr. Irrelevant really got you dudes kinda scared huh.

No one is saying Brock Purdy is elite BUT he works within the offense, makes smart reads and makes decisions quickly. Let's not make it like shyttier QBs don't have rings.
Jimmy G never looked as good as Purdy does in this offense. Not sure why folks still trying to act like the kid can't play. People do the same shyt with Tua, despite seeing how boo boo our offense looks without him running it

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Nah, everybody knows the Eagles & 9ers are on a collision course for eachother. Divisional Round or Title Game rematch, it's bound to happen because the odds of someone else knocking one out depend on McCarthy & Dak (:huhldup: ), Goff on the road (:huhldup: ) or Seattle's defense playing at a level I'm not sure they're capable of with their current pass rush. Saints have the defense to do it but no one takes Derek fukkin CAC serious, and Love's not ready for that kind of run yet.

You just gotta let @Leasy and @jwonder talk their shyt, they're like the uncles who end up boxing in the living room over the holidays :pachaha:

:ufdup: Fixed, pleihboi :birdman:

And he, Stinky, Sid, and the "UnhoLy Trio" on the O-Line are not taking the Saints to the playoffs regardless. :jordanfacepalm:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Read it and weep, cuz the DALLAS COWBOYS have a date with destiny and you nor your little eagle buddies will do NOTHING to stop us........

:umad:

Man yall like them Trump republicans.... I admire yall though seriously do. Yall ride for them Cowboys and been ass for almost 30 years. Its like why be in a battered bruised relationship.

Its different for the Eagles we had bad management and ownership since the 60s until Jeffrey Lurie so we didnt suffer that long because we knew we were ass. Cowboy fans trying to get that feeling back like a Crackhead.

Its over yall the Browns

Daps
Man yall like them Trump republicans.... I admire yall though seriously do. Yall ride for them Cowboys and been ass for almost 30 years. Its like why be in a battered bruised relationship.

Its different for the Eagles we had bad management and ownership since the 60s until Jeffrey Lurie so we didnt suffer that long because we knew we were ass. Cowboy fans trying to get that feeling back like a Crackhead.

Its over yall the Browns

oh its differrent for the eagles. my bad. wrap it up, folks, its DIFFERRENT for the eagles. it was just 60 years not 30 years of being ass. DIFFERENT yall.

Daps
We admit we had terrible ownership. Yall have terrible ownership now. Yall 30 going to turn into 60 :wow:

You know what? i hope we eliminate yall in the Divisional and Lose to the 9ers in the nfc title game.

AND ID STILL BE HAPPY AS A MUG