NFL Week 3: What have we learned

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cardinals look well coached on both sides of the ball and they play hard. Have to give props to their new coach.

If Tua stays healthy, the Dolphins will win the AFC and take the Chiefs crown.

After seeing Andy Dalton play for the Panthers, I must say I am having doubts about Bryce Young. Houston may have gotten the real franchise QB.

Justin Field has all the physical tools but just isn't learning to read defenses. OSU must really simplify things for their QB's.

Josh McDaniels is a bad head coach, and Dan Campbell is a helluva coach. I'd wanna suit up for his team.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Hurts isn't gonna make it through the season playing fullback. Something looks off about the Eagles this year all together.

Burrow needs to stop bullshyttin and sit out the next couple of games before he goes out like Rodgers. He's not even at 50% right now.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's your problem, you think this team sweet. You go get punched in the mouth. Like I said, McCaffrey not getting 40 yards rushing and Swing Pass Purdy go be dumping off to him all game.

Thank me later
You're out of your damn mind if you think anyone takes the bum ass Brown's serious. :mjlol:

Niners running it back again like the last time they was in that Podunk stank city

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Cardinals look well coached on both sides of the ball and they play hard. Have to give props to their new coach.

If Tua stays healthy, the Dolphins will win the AFC and take the Chiefs crown.

After seeing Andy Dalton play for the Panthers, I must say I am having doubts about Bryce Young. Houston may have gotten the real franchise QB.

Justin Field has all the physical tools but just isn't learning to read defenses. OSU must really simplify things for their QB's.

Josh McDaniels is a bad head coach, and Dan Campbell is a helluva coach. I'd wanna suit up for his team.
Man just call the Dolphins 49ers East :mjlol:

They literally have our coaches and former starting RBs. That Niners effect has been crazy for over 30 yrs now

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Next week is the Caleb Bowl

200w.gif

Bears vs Broncos :wow: :wow: :wow:

There is a considerable gap between these two teams and the other 30 teams. This game could realistically be the only opportunity to get a win for either of them.
I be worried bout how folks be crowning these college QBs so damn fast. I just saw Caleb almost throw two picks (were dropped) against a basura ass Arizona St defense but folks expect him to come in the NFL and set the league on fire. Just saying, QB is a tough position and no team should be tanking for one.

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I be worried bout how folks be crowning these college QBs so damn fast. I just saw Caleb almost throw two picks (were dropped) against a bazura ass Arizona St defense but folks expect him to come in the NFL and set the league on fire. Just saying, QB is a tough position and no team should be tanking for one.

USC QBs.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Overrated trash every time.