NFL Week 3: What have we learned

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Posted in the wrong thread earlier. Miami Dolphins got a absolute dynamic and explosive offense, early but they have taken another step forward. Steelers great defense, offense meh but Pickett at least good on his feet, throwing still eh, and pains me to say I don't think Harris was worth that 1st round pick. Raiders wasting their time with McDaniels as coach, another guy eating off Tom Brady name :hubie:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Posted in the wrong thread earlier. Miami Dolphins got a absolute dynamic and explosive offense, early but they have taken another step forward. Steelers great defense, offense meh but Pickett at least good on his feet, throwing still eh, and pains me to say I don't think Harris was worth that 1st round pick. Raiders wasting their time with McDaniels as coach, another guy eating off Tom Brady name :hubie:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
So ya'll won that game? :mjlol: It's hilarious to see a Bum Browns fan talking shyt. It's down right comical.
That's your problem, you think this team sweet. You go get punched in the mouth. Like I said, McCaffrey not getting 40 yards rushing and Swing Pass Purdy go be dumping off to him all game.

Thank me later