NFL Week 3: What have we learned

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes clowned on Gannon but he got them Cardinals with much less talent than Broncos or Bears, playing hard each game so far :ehh:
Was gonna say…thry are better than folk are saying. Hope my 9ers don’t take them lightly.

Still, it’s inexcusable for the Girls to not beat them.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fields:snoop:

Losing to the cards
stephen-a-smith-stephen-a-smith-cowboy-hat.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's fun to talk about tanking but I promise no coach is intentionally trying to lose games
Jonathan Gannon got his first HC job in Arizona it doesn't do him any good to go 0-17
That team has played their ass off every game and really should be 2-1 but bad teams cough games like that up. Shows growth they were able to hang on against a significantly better team this week

Also players don't tank. A GM can intentionally put out a weak roster but a lot of these guys are on 1 year deals and trying to get paid. You could see it with the Texans last year they fukked themselves out of the #1 pick which I think actually worked in their favor cause they would've taken that Alabama munchkin #1 and wound up with Stroud who's much better

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Travon walker will go down as one of the biggest busts ever and the funny thing about the whole situation is it was completely unnecessary :mjlol:

You literally drafted a guy who had no college production with the FIRST PICK IN THE DRAFT because of measurables :mjlol:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Dolphins ran up that score you would've thought McDaneils got fired from Denver last season.

Vikings should tank for Caleb sweepstakes. That last minute with game on the line and poor time management sealed the deal.

Chargers coach is the dumbest coach in the NFL yet still has a job after multiple fuk ups.