NFL Week 2: What have we learned

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So the 8 year veteran will show he is better than a QB with 3 NFL starts. He better.
They trying to Alex Smith Jimmy G. A lesser (or darker hue) QB would have been out the league if they had that same track record of not being the guy

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bronco fans booing Russ just shows how rationale fans/Cali experts are and why they shouldn’t be taken serious

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
They trying to Alex Smith Jimmy G. A lesser (or darker hue) QB would have been out the league if they had that same track record of not being the guy

I like Jimmy G, he's a good game manager but it's weird how much people want to see Lance fail on this board and off it. Dude is 22, I hope he makes a full recovery and Kyle Shanahan develops him like a white QB would get developed. We have the team in place to do that.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I like Jimmy G, he's a good game manager but it's weird how much people want to see Lance fail on this board and off it. Dude is 22, I hope he makes a full recovery and Kyle Shanahan develops him like a white QB would get developed. We have the team in place to do that.
He’s not the only one they actively root against/clown. They all (the QBs) seem to have one thing in common.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm giving Tom that credit, not him.

Same shyt happened with Weis.

Beli tree is trash....except for Vrabel.
Good point he had Tom but he did work with Mac last year. He not perfect but he is a better OC than a HC. We will see but I dunno if Raiders gonna make playoffs in that tough division.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Good point he had Tom but he did work with Mac last year. He not perfect but he is a better OC than a HC. We will see but I dunno if Raiders gonna make playoffs in that tough division.

that man thought Tim Tebow was a good QB to draft in the 1st round.

Stopped taking him seriously after that.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m low key bothered by how some fan bases live and die Sunday to Sunday. It’s 2 games and you have people ready to throw the whole season away or claim a player is a bust.

A lot of starters didn't play a down in preseason. They're literally shaking off rust and getting acclimated to new teams/systems with games on the line.

Gotta give it 4 games at least.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don’t know if it’s better to lose by 20, or get my hopes up and lose by 4. My falcons have me practicing meditation and remembering that I can’t get mad over a game. I should just assume we will lose if it’s close in the fourth, and hold out hope for a new innovative coach.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I did have high hopes for Jameis but those picks and pick 6's are very concerning. Let's see how the rest of the season goes.

Tua had balls last game (those bombs on 3rd down) and Waddle and Cheetah are excellent receivers.

Ravens DBs (even tho they got injured DBs) are questionable.

Raiders still disappointing their fans.

Impressed with Cooper Rush but we gotta see more before saying Rush>Dak even tho Dak played very poorly in Game 1

I'm not ready to give up on Fields yet but he needs to step it up. He a bruh and his leash is much shorter.

Lions not a bad team unlike last year. They need to keep Campbell because his team plays for him. Goff looked better than the other game against eagles.

Colts don't look good. Reich on hot seat.

How the hell Giants 2-0? Daboll doing a good job tho...will say that.