DMV
giphy.webp

He’s talking bout Mooney :deadrose:

Chill what’s up wit the Mooney slander

He a dog, jus had a bad game

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
still not sold on trevor. the offensive coordinator put in a lot of easy underneath plays for him yesterday. jags running backs and front 7 will carry the team if they go anywhere this year. kirk is surprisingly earning his contract.

bills seem like they been off to long.

pats just not the same without brady..but i always gave players more credit than coaches...(60/40)

tua deep balls all seem underthrown. i dont what it is but his arm looked fine in college and he would hit jj/jw in stride for 80 yard tds all the time. hmmm......other than that he looked good other than forcing the ball in some situations.

steelers should just start the rookie dude and let him get exp. trubisky aint worth it imo.

bengals are the reason when u got the sb you go all out and do whatever it takes to win cause u probably not EVER going back. dynasty teams are anomalies.

browns would be good if watson was starting. nick chubb is a beast. i knew he would be better than michel for the nfl but wasnt sure about his knee injury.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Fields has one more year and it’s over for him if he doesn’t significantly improve
QBs can't be successful in Chicago
Franchise old as dirt and they best QB would probably be considered a certified bum by most people.
I dont know who their best qb is but pick any one and he's a certified bum :martin:

Daps
I never got the whole narrative that the Chiefs offense would be better without Hill because they spread the ball around more. We saw what he did yesterday

Losing the most dangerous weapon in the game is never gonna make your offense better.

You used to have to pick your poison and double either Kelce or Hill now you can double Kelce and deal with ok WR’s 1 on 1

There offense is still gonna be good with Mahomes Kelce and Andy calling plays but it’s not gonna be what it’s been the last 4 years where 21 point leads are nothing and they could score whithin seconds on any play
Agreed. Team is good enough to mostly overcome this since most squads aren't good enough to make them pay. It'll be noticeable if/when they play a team like Buffalo.