WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
1. Buffalo and Miami games going to be lit for the division

2. Pittsburgh has no offense and Cincinnati still living off of last year

3. Majority of these so called starting QBs are really back ups

4. Matt Ryan is washed..

5. Panthers and Falcons can start their off season programs
A divisional rivalry resurrected from the Marino/Kelly days.

Daps
still not sold on trevor. the offensive coordinator put in a lot of easy underneath plays for him yesterday. jags running backs and front 7 will carry the team if they go anywhere this year. kirk is surprisingly earning his contract.

bills seem like they been off to long.

pats just not the same without brady..but i always gave players more credit than coaches...(60/40)

tua deep balls all seem underthrown. i dont what it is but his arm looked fine in college and he would hit jj/jw in stride for 80 yard tds all the time. hmmm......other than that he looked good other than forcing the ball in some situations.

steelers should just start the rookie dude and let him get exp. trubisky aint worth it imo.

bengals are the reason when u got the sb you go all out and do whatever it takes to win cause u probably not EVER going back. dynasty teams are anomalies.

browns would be good if watson was starting. nick chubb is a beast. i knew he would be better than michel for the nfl but wasnt sure about his knee injury.

I noticed this. Hill being very wide open due to his speed helps but the passes weren't in stride.

Daps
So the 8 year veteran will show he is better than a QB with 3 NFL starts. He better.

Well in the sense that 49ers shouldn't have moved on to Trey so soon. I know he went down in the 2md game but he didn't look like he would take San Fran to the levels Jimmy did

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kyler Murray gets better every year and is STILL a work in progress. He done some things that he hasn’t done in his first 3 years.

Kliff gotta go.

Tua is for real?? Barring injuries this team is scarily good