NFL Week 2: What have we learned

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bengals were a fluke last year. Back to the gutter you go

We won’t be in the gutter but I didn’t expect to be in the super bowl last season either. When you folks talk shyt you never know who the person is you are talking to or their posting history. You just say some bs to say it. Thank you for your input.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If New Orleans had a good quarterback, they'd be my pick to win the Super Bowl
Too soon to say but my God dude had a shytty game yesterday. And against his old team at that. Even saw a tweet from the Bucs saying Jameis had thrown 3 picks one being a pick 6...and said "you love to see it"

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
QBs can't be successful in Chicago
Franchise old as dirt and they best QB would probably be considered a certified bum by most people.
I dont know who their best qb is but pick any one and he's a certified bum :martin:
Old archaic :mjpls:owners who have 1980s offensive mindset. One of the owners is literally 99 years old and will be 100 in January. (no lie).

They need to sell the team but it’d never happen.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was puzzled why Steelers started him. He doesn't hit much deep if anything. A better QB would've won them that game yesterday.
Easier to start Mitch and have him look like shyt so people want the rookie in there than the other way around
But they can't last too much longer with him at QB he has no playmaking ability