NFL Week 2: What have we learned

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Guessing Marylanders were feeling conflicted about the Tagovailoas after this weekend. :pachaha:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Ravens have a defensive half like they had yesterday. Not even in their first couple years here, when they stayed leaking every week. Hard to watch. That said, I ain't trying to hear any Lamar slander this week. Go thataway with it and KIM.

Even though they won, the Patriots still look meh to me. I just don’t see how they can keep up in their division, nm the conference.

I thought we could put off filing papers for Matt Ryan – figured he’d be rejuvenated playing for a contender – but that was ugly. I typically have high hopes for the Colts, and I think they’ll figure it out eventually. Better get moving now, though.

Sad about Lance. Watching his development was going to be one of the season’s highlights for me.

Awful L for the Raiders, but like the Colts, I’m not too worried about them yet. For the first time in forever it looks like there’s an actual plan/structure in place out there. Got to give it time.

Also, I literally learned this this morning…the top 3 passers in the league so far: Tua T., Carson Wentz, and Joe Flacco. Gonna be one of those seasons, maybe… :dead:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bengals got lucky last year.

Chase better get out of there as soon as he can.

Jets, Lions and Jaguars got wins today but they’re all still bottom of the barrel teams.

Out of those 3, I can see the Lions having a decent season or fukking up the other NFC North teams season. They’ll fight for Man Campbell.

Steelers ain’t winning shyt with Trubisky.

fukk the Raiders. I’m glad they left so I don’t ever have to care about that shyt organization.

49ers are probably better off with Jimmy. Sucks Trey got hurt though.

Miami hype train won’t last. Bills are still the best team in that division.

Same shyt with Green Bay. Do it in the playoffs!

Stupid delusional Cowboys fans will think Cooper Rush will keep them in the hunt. Don’t let today fool you dummies.

Falcons are garbage. Again. As usual…
Lions not bad to be honest

They a 7 or 8win team

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Guessing Marylanders were feeling conflicted about the Tagovailoas after this weekend. :pachaha:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Ravens have a defensive half like they had yesterday. Not even in their first couple years here, when they stayed leaking every week. Hard to watch. That said, I ain't trying to hear any Lamar slander this week. Go thataway with it and KIM.

Even though they won, the Patriots still look meh to me. I just don’t see how they can keep up in their division, nm the conference.

I thought we could put off filing papers for Matt Ryan – figured he’d be rejuvenated playing for a contender – but that was ugly. I typically have high hopes for the Colts, and I think they’ll figure it out eventually. Better get moving now, though.

Sad about Lance. Watching his development was going to be one of the season’s highlights for me.

Awful L for the Raiders, but like the Colts, I’m not too worried about them yet. For the first time in forever it looks like there’s an actual plan/structure in place out there. Got to give it time.

Also, I literally learned this this morning…the top 3 passers in the league so far: Tua T., Carson Wentz, and Joe Flacco. Gonna be one of those seasons, maybe… :dead:
Colts will suck as long as ryan the qb
Its that simple

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1. The NFL need to start with flex scheduling every week… some of these 1pm games should be slated for later day games and Sunday night games should be switched out… everyone knew Chicago had no chance in Green Bay

2. Smh at saying Dan Quinn should be the number 1 target for a coaching job next year because the cowboys defense look good … no that nikka right where he belong

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Denver will only go as far as they allow Javonte Williams to take them.

The one time Cincy gets active in free agency, they put all the funds toward the ONE SIGNIFICANT WEAKNESS they had from last year, and that weakness seems to have gotten worse. I don't know if it's coaching or what, but Burrow may not last the year. He's on pace to be sacked 110.5 times this year (for comparison's sake, Von Miller has 117.5 CAREER sacks).

Sun God got next. The Lions are a couple of defensive pieces away from legitimately being a problem.

I believe some playcalling is a direct result of trying to justify a QB's status/contract as opposed to maximizing your strengths (see: Denver).

Jacksonville is going the right way. The talking heads say the way to go for a young QB is to get him a young innovative offensive mind as a head coach, but clearly Lawrence (who came from structure) would have benefit from a Pederson type year one.

Carolina is going the wrong way. Baker is no world-beater, but it seems like Carolina's OL is trash (he seemed to be running for his life a lot last game). Also, for whatever reason, Baker continues to prove that the better you are as a WR, the higher the likelihood that he'll have little to no chemistry with you.

Denver will only go as far as they allow Javonte Williams to take them.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I think Fields looks like a bust too. shyt like throwing a pass when he was like a mile pass the line of scrimmage and that terrible interception to end the game really make me think he's not ready for prime time
I mean 28 PA over 2 full games in this modern NFL is fukking ridiculous, they don't have faith in him to throw 25-30+ passes a game and if that's the case he should be on the bench until they think he's capable of that.

I'm willing to give Fields a pass for the start to the year as far as his passing attempts because in week 1, he played in a monsoon and in week 2, Chicago ran the ball at will. That said, it needs to start turning around soon and it is a coaching problem when you have people like Mooney and Kmet and cannot manufacture touches and looks for them.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bears still suck

Only chance the Packers have to win games is by running the fukking ball and not please Rodgers stats.

Tom Brady and the Bucs will revive their hype next week with a blow out win

Lions are going to be extremely competitive against good teams and win against teams that they should. NFCN might be a solid division now.

Looks like the AFC west hype was false advertising. That shyt division boils down to the chargers and chiefs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Jameis may be on his way to another 30/30 season....if he remains a starter

Pay Lamar
Saints are in a tough spot because I don't know if they get very far with Jameis, but the team overall is just too good to even get a top tier QB in this upcoming draft.

Daps
Cowboys = defense is legit. They played the Bucs at full strength and held them to 19 despite doing absolutely NOTHING on offense. Dak has 2 problems: too many commercials and inconsistent accuracy

Bengals = offensive line needs a lot of work. Whether it's coaching, talent etc, they also gotta get Burrow to chunk the ball sooner. He holds onto it too long and ends up taking sacks he shouldn't.

Bucs = they look very beatable. Defense is still strong but no one is "scared" of them.

Miami = league would love for the Phins to be good just as a "fukk you" to Flores. Tua looks a lot better just having Reek out there....best believe the Dolphins will get some Zebra help in tight games. They are going to the playoffs one way or another.

Niners = they're glad to have kept Jimmy G. Lance hasn't played much football over the last few years. Sucks for him tbh. The west was the toughest division not too long ago but SF is probably feeling pretty good right now.

Rams = SB hangover. Kinda like the 2011 Mavs. They're happy to win one but I'm not sure this is the kind of squad that wins multiples. If they win more rings, it might be a Spurs type run where they skip years.

Baltimore = Lamar looks smart for holding off on that contract. He's going to cost them $$$$$$$$$. Great player with no off the field issues like Deshaun or questions about work ethic like Kyler. Always feels like this team is close but missing "something" and that "something" may be harder to find once they back up the Brinks truck for LJ

KC = looking like Mahomes vs Allen is going to be 90s Boys vs. Niners in the AFC. They will miss Tyreek at some point but losing him could make Patty Mo a better QB in the long run. Kinda like how Brett Favre had to grow after Sterling Sharpe got hurt

Cardinals = Coach Bro has a long leash. Wanna see Kyler do well but it feels like him AND KK will share credit in wins while KM will get all the blame when they lose.