NFL Week 2: What Have We Learned?!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
1. I may have been underrating Kyler Murray because of his long hiatus and Call of Duty jokes
2. The Saints new OC Klint Kubiak has seemingly unlocked Derek Carr and has that offense humming. They may be far better than anyone gave them credit for.
3. Whatever Bryce Young's potential, he's never going to reach it in Carolina. He's cooked there. He needs to become some guys reclaimation project somewhere down the line
4. dallass

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Jamaar Chase crashing out was clearly the frustration of that contract not being signed and having another mid game while watching those TE’s eat than thinking that play was dirty

:francis:
He the fool thinking Cincy was gonna extend him with 2 years left on his deal

calh45

Cal
Daps
I didn't learn this, but some of y'all need to internalize that Pat is Pat. Also. This is the NFL not the NBA.

This isn't a hot take week to week situation and the teams around the QB matters especially including the coaching because a major part of Pat being Pat is Andy Reid. Ain't no Michael Jordan's in the NBA where you can win with one person and a sidekick.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caleb should've sat a year. He looks hella spooked right now.

His line needs to sit. They're terrible. Not much Caleb can do when he's constantly under pressure.

Trading for Keenan, who of course missed a game due to injury, and drafting Rome makes no sense when he can't get them the ball without time to throw. Should've drafted a lineman or taken Rome and traded for one. Two WR's was not what they needed.

Eberflus might need to go.

Seems like most games I watched had poor O-line play. Either they can't block or it's penalty after penalty. Hopefully things improve as the season progresses because this is one of the main reasons play has been so sloppy.