Next Tomb Raider TIMED EXCLUSIVE to Xbox One

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Even back then, TR was dull, boring platform hell mess. TR sucked and was irrelevant for 14 years. Now its better then uncharted. :mjlol:
I never really got into the old Tomb Raider games. It was always a boring, graphical mess to me. Running around a bland, barren environment with repeating textures and a random lion. :mjlol:

Only Tomb Raider I liked was that downloadable one that came out on PS3 and 360 last gen.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Its timed
But im not buying that shyt even when it comes putvon ps4
SE Can eat a fukking dikk!

Uncharted 4 gon b better than that bytch anyways.

SE. just fukked up their money puttin it exclusive on the losing consoles :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never really got into the old Tomb Raider games. It was always a boring, graphical mess to me. Running around a bland, barren environment with repeating textures and a random lion. :mjlol:

Only Tomb Raider I liked was that downloadable one that came out on PS3 and 360 last gen.

Tomb raider influenced the majority of action/adventure games today.

Really how old are you dudes?:what:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tomb raider influenced the majority of action/adventure games today.

Really how old are you dudes?:what:
The majority of action adventure games today have no resemblance of Tomb Raider.
I don't see the influence Tomb Raider had on pretty much anything important nowadays.

Uncharted 1 was pretty much the only game that seemed to have gotten some slight influences from Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider 2013 was influenced by Uncharted ironically. Why would a game about raiding Tombs and shyt have all these action set pieces and a bunch of QTE's and ledge grabs at the brink of death??

Call your game "Tomb Raider" and don't raid Tombs brehs. :heh: