Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You went from “they fought for affirmative action” to “they helped speed up the process”

Affirmative action was put in place through executive order not by the democrats.

Democrats OPPOSED the civil rights acts prior to 1964. Black people exposing the hypocrisy of American diplomacy in international affairs when they are practicing systematic race based discrimination is what led to the civil rights act getting passed.

Black people protesting so loudly including the famous “I have a dream” speech is what forced the civil right as act to get passed. Not the pro segregationist “liberal” democrats.

If democrats gave a shyt about black people the civil rights act of 1965 would have been passed 100 years earlier.
:dead:fukking wow

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I want the DEMS the party you jockride to GIVE ME A REASON TO VOTE FOR THEM... EARN MY VOTE... do you not understand voting is a transaction???:mjgrin: my vote goes to the highest bidder...
So who got your vote right now?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll notice the people who claim the both sides shyt be no where to be found in threads like this? At least @ORDER_66 standing on his principle. Then they wanna get offended when people call them Republican agents.
It's better to say #Don'tvote and leave it at that. When I did vote I voted for Obama and maybe twice for local politicians the last time I voted was for a City Atty General who was prosecuting race soliders but I voted a staright ticket.

Other than that the only thing that would motivate me to vote was if I was in a state that restricted 2A rights and if it passed I'd consider moving.

But I live in Colombia so although I care I don't really care. And to keep it all the way real the only time Black people were halfway on code was when white people mashed on Black people as a collective so if it means that Black people will stop listening to goofies I say take it back to separate but equal.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your whole point is a deflection and a garbage one at that. But I'll bite

So what are conservative whites then.
It’s not a deflection, it’s literally basic American history :skip:

Conservative whites have been voting both sides Republican/democrat since the compromise of 1877. It wasn’t until the introduction of various civil rights bills in the mid-20th century that democratic whites started to switch sides and the separtion of both parties into the more modern parties we see today.

For example, your president Jim Crow joe opposed integration and his mentor was the most notorious example of the typical racist white male switching parties due to racism: Strom Thurman. Look him up. He was a DEMOCRAT until 1964.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's better to say #Don'tvote and leave it at that. When I did vote I voted for Obama and maybe twice for local politicians the last time I voted was for a City Atty General who was prosecuting race soliders but I voted a staright ticket.

Other than that the only thing that would motivate me to vote was if I was in a state that restricted 2A rights and if it passed I'd consider moving.

But I live in Colombia so although I care I don't really care. And to keep it all the way real the only time Black people were halfway on code was when white people mashed on Black people as a collective so if it means that Black people will stop listening to goofies I say take it back to separate but equal.
This is the only solution. Black people need separation not segregation. Separation is separate and equal. Segregation is separate and unequal.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It’s not a deflection, it’s literally basic American history :skip:

Conservative whites have been voting both sides Republican/democrat since the compromise of 1877. It wasn’t until the introduction of various civil rights bills in the mid-20th century that democratic whites started to switch sides and the separtion of both parties into the more modern parties we see today.

For example, your president Jim Crow joe opposed integration and his mentor was the most notorious example of the typical racist white male switching parties due to racism: Strom Thurman. Look him up. He was a DEMOCRAT until 1964.

Could you provide your sources on the political flavor of both parties post 1877?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll notice the people who claim the both sides shyt be no where to be found in threads like this? At least @ORDER_66 standing on his principle. Then they wanna get offended when people call them Republican agents.

This is the only solution. Black people need separation not segregation. Separation is separate and equal. Segregation is separate and unequal.
Yep the only thing that halfway works. That's why no real Back to Africa government plan got off the ground they ship us back and no permanent and compliant underclass to unite white people.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
you bringing up bothsides instead of what the DEMS are gonna do to fight back against this...:what: is really fukking bizzare and this is the bullshyt i keep on about...:beli: but whatever bothsides are to blame yadda yadda yadda

"The Dems" are not some aliens that come down to Earth and do shyt.

Vast majority of "the Dems" are just regular citizens who vote Democrat.

You too can be one of the Dems. And you too can use your tool to combat the Republican maniacs.

Just vote against the Republicans. Then, you yourself will be fighting the fight.

"The Dems", the voters, stopped Trump from getting back in the Oval.. for now. If we keep voting them out, maybe we will have enough pieces in place to start fixing shyt.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Select members of the Coli from 2016-2020 said “I like my racism out in the open.”

The consequences of 2016 election will be felt for at least the next 30 years probably long after Trump has died of old age, judges he appointed will still be making decisions on ish that will affect a generation.

At that point, we'll be dealing with the consequences from the fallout of WWIII, extreme climate change, skyrocketing inflation and mass unemployment, and potential race riots. All things Republicans will probably end up contributing heavily to :banderas:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Could you provide your sources on the political flavor of both parties post 1877?
Jesus Christ y’all shills are intellectually lazy :mjtf:

Most notorious politician to flip sides: Strom Thurman, racist, democrat, mentor and friend to current president joe Biden. Another democrat that opposed integration
Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia

Article on joe bidens opposition to integration: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021626

Article on how the parties began to divide into the modern day iterations due solely to civil rights legislations: The Great Switch: How Republicans and Democrats Flipped Ideologies

The Civil Rights Movement​

Race and equality began to return to the center of politics in the 1950s and 1960s. Race did not necessarily fall into a party viewpoint at this point; instead, it was more of a regional issue. Southern Democrats and Republicans both opposed the early Civil Rights Movement, while Northern Democrats and Republicans began to support legislation as the movement picked up steam.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
This thread could of been made in the 1970s.....50 years ago....and that should let everyone know what time it is....we are living in a time where a real life Bull Connor is the leading republican presidential candidate ....anybody pulling on the otherside is a lost cause

Crude

Superstar
Daps
At that point, we'll be dealing with the consequences from the fallout of WWIII, extreme climate change, skyrocketing inflation and mass unemployment, and potential race riots. All things Republicans will probably end up contributing heavily to :banderas:
They’re fighting against a changing world and the election of a Black man more than 15 years ago.

Cacs think Blacks and Hispanics are going to get them up out the paint like they would try to do us.

The conservative right politicians and the SCOTUS can fight against it all they want minorities, gays, and the progressive minded aren’t going anywhere. In the meantime, they’ll try to take America back to the 1960s with draconian legislation that will benefit no one but older White business men but in the end what they are fighting against will still arrive.

They may delay it a generation or two, but it’s still coming.