BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

@dtownreppin214
Randle need to be cut. :camby:

Same with Heath:camby:
LOL, I'm more of a Dunbar fan anyway and he was coming around before he got hurt.
I hope demarco stays healthy and they actually use Dunbar not so much randle unless he gotten better. Last year they don't really use Dunbar then when they do dude gets hurt
I just don't wanna see games where Romo is throwing the ball 50 times. I think with this Oline and trio of backs, we should be able to dictate the pace of games.

Again, last year we lost 4 games by 2 points or less. If this team just learns how to close out games in addition to whatever else they do in the draft, this is a more improved team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
the team usually picks players that they've had in for a visit. they didn't visit with telvin smith during the pre-draft process. so i don't think he's going to be the pick. he's a little light but he's got speed, aggressiveness, and crazy swag/leadership.

draft this man jerry...

10373880485_851984be09_o.gif

p906100863-3.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still got a good shot at some decent defensive talent....and i'll say it, if aj's there in round 5, I say take him...he's used to playing with talent, he's a winner, and he's better than weeden....

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
still got a good shot at some decent defensive talent....and i'll say it, if aj's there in round 5, I say take him...he's used to playing with talent, he's a winner, and he's better than weeden....
Dont want him or his funky ass mama near this team

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont want him or his funky ass mama near this team

damn, forgot about his mama lol...aight, what about mettengerger?...or murray....logan Thomas is aight, but he's not as good a qb to me as those....but he is better than weeden, so i'd spend a 6th/7th rounder on him...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
damn, forgot about his mama lol...aight, what about mettengerger?...or murray....logan Thomas is aight, but he's not as good a qb to me as those....but he is better than weeden, so i'd spend a 6th/7th rounder on him...
I'd be interested in Aaron Murray for sure, not big on Logan Thomas he's got the prototypical size but looked like such a scrub at Va. Tech

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be interested in Aaron Murray for sure, not big on Logan Thomas he's got the prototypical size but looked like such a scrub at Va. Tech

yea, he didn't show consistency...if he worked on that, he'd be a backup for years to come....even with that said, he's better than weeden...as you can tell, I really don't like that they signed Brandon fukking weeden...