Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Hitchens (6-foot 1/4, 240) was the Hawkeyes' leading tackler as both a junior and senior, playing weak-side linebacker and finishing his career with 19 tackles for loss, three sacks, and two forced fumbles. He ran 4.74 at the Combine with a 31 1/2-inch vertical and 9-foot-8 broad jump. Although Hitchens is an aggressive hitter and technical tackler, he was a coverage liability in the Big Ten, and figures to max out in the pros as a reserve/special teams type.

:dead: Time to start Drinking

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it brehs if we get telvin smith we win this draft
Nah they need to work on both with more emphasis on D. The O still need depth they an injury away at WR but outside of that I think they are straight on O maybe another OL or RB that's it
We should've went wr on the second day. Give Dez a real complimentary 2.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm done watching this draft, I'll check back later this evening to assess the damage
yeah im out too. fukk this team. 25 linebackers still on the board with a better rating than this slow big 10 loser. could have had him 2 hours from now. just sick of this trash franchise. every year they waste a 4th round pick on a slow overachiever.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We should've went wr on the second day. Give Dez a real complimentary 2.
I really think we need another WR just because if Dez or Williams get hurt do you really want Beasley and Harris as main wideouts for any extended time? That's my main reason but hopefully Jerry and them do something to address that with somebody decent

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really think we need another WR just because if Dez or Williams get hurt do you really want Beasley and Harris as main wideouts for any extended time? That's my main reason but hopefully Jerry and them do something to address that with somebody decent

what about brandon coleman? 6-6 with 4-5 speed

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly we can get solid vet to compliment Dez. Like Glenn did for TO. Just to make the opposing defense have to respect both sides of the fields. We can't keep depending on Witten. He getting up there in age.