Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He better be a fukkin immediate impact player. Go ahead and announcer him the starter pre training camp jones boys. You famous for that shyt. There goes our dline aspirations. fukking idiots.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Lawrence has first round talent. This is a great pick. He only dropped because of character issues.
No doubt, and that's what we need on the defensive side of the ball. Tim Jernigan and I'll say this is a successful year drafting.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, we gave up our 3rd rounder :sadcam:

WE better trade the our 4th to get back in the 2nd and the rest of our picks to get back in the 3rd and call it a day :krs:

yes...and for a guy that plays in the 3-4, which they don't run, smh...

i could live with them doing that if they get damn good talents...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk?!?!?!....it's on defense, so that helps, but, you give up a 3rd for this?.....they better trade all those 7th rd picks to move up....

almost all our sevens are conditional.. cant trade em :beli:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
called this pick yesterday. i was hoping he would fall to us. why why why do we keep giving up picks like we're a player away from winning.

will mcclay is in charge of this team brehs. garrett would not have drafted this goon with his suspension issues.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fair point but we need help all over the defense, would have loved to get a safety with that 3rd :beli:
Man, y'all and this safety talk. Safety's in the first few rounds are pointless to me and definite reaches. Safety are the last line of defense and recovery player cuz we haven't had a safety play up close and making plays inside the second level since Roy. Maybe Hamlin.....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt, and that's what we need on the defensive side of the ball. Tim Jernigan and I'll say this is a successful year drafting.
Yep we going need all that attitude from our liners when they meeting olinemen at the second level using our dlinemen as placemats:comeon: