Next Gen Consoles controllers speculation

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sounds like you just got charged more to me lol Xbox logic.

I paid 15 dollars for the controller packs and the charge kit, my money aint fukked up to the point Im worried about some shyt I bought years ago

PLUS

If my battery pack dies and doesnt charge anymore, I buy another battery pack, thats 6 dollars, my shyt has been working since 07

Guess what happen if your controller dies and doesnt charge anymore?

You lose nikka. :win:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

I paid 15 dollars for the controller packs and the charge kit, my money aint fukked up to the point Im worried about some shyt I bought years ago

PLUS

If my battery pack dies and doesnt charge anymore, I buy another battery pack, thats 6 dollars, my shyt has been working since 07

Guess what happen if your controller dies and doesnt charge anymore?

You lose nikka. :win:
The irony of a nikka with a Xbox talking about something dying and having to be repurchased :snoop: let me get the fukk outta here before nikkas try to convince me how paying for gold makes sense to use Netflix,explorer and YouTube.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I love how everyone complaining bout the previous gen when this is about the future gen :krs:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Sony just needs to tweak the ergonomics a bit. Those triggers would help in the photo there. "Pressed in" thumbsticks would help too.

Microsoft needs to nuke that D-Pad. Look into the one on the TurboGrafx since that's arguably the best one outside of Nintendo D-Pads and the best disk shaped one period. I haven't tried the new mechanical design MS has though.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

Thats dope as fukk if your still stuck in 2006, unfortunately us 2013 people have been passed that since 2007
xbox360rbp.jpg

now take this neg and shut the fukk up

:what: Thats sold seperately smart guy...in 2013 every single 360 on the planet comes with a controller that NEEDS batteries. Try again. Out the box the 720 should have controllers that don't need batteries. That was my point, no need to get all sensitive.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Only if it REALLY made a difference. If its only a minimal difference then it'll be more of a waste of time...

Not likely at all, you don't need a keyboard and mouse foe what you said. That's more of a remote with a keypad on it. The reason an Xbox won't have keyboard support for gaming is because it would be a disadvantage to anyone not using that. Microsoft isn't gonna fukk with its ecosystem to please a couple of PC nerds :yeshrug:
You can use a mouse and keyboard right now for things like the Internet if that's what you wanna do, but with smartglass it makes all that not as necessary...

First off bruh, the playstation controller is NOTHING like the Snes controller :stopitslime:
Didn't know the snes had a funky ass dpad. What they use from it exactly? The fact it had buttons on it?
The Xbox controller is closer to the snes one since the buttons are labeled the same, same color scheme too
. Moving on to the next topic, you said I'm lying about being better on Xbox than ps3?
nikka, fukk your OPINION, this is fact for ME. I've said as much when games like Sfhdrmx dropped. Ppl just like to shyt on things cuz they suck :hula:
Hop on SF2hdr right now and I'd whoop tat azz. I can pull off any move with guile on the Xbox dpad without any hesitations. Ditto with Dhalsim.. Unlimited uppercuts with Ryu/Ken. If you don't believe me, come see me :yeshrug:

For gaming? Impossible.. I just explained this two replies before this one kind sir...

You'd have to ask your mom to buy you a 360 if you wanted to see for yourself :ufdup:

As opposed to having to throw your controller in the bushes like you have to do with ps3 controllers :snoop:

nikka u CAN'T be serious...lol...u know what...smh...g...WHICH system came out first?...nikka...the button layout of the playstation controller came DIRECTLY from the SNES....that shyt is a FACT nikka...Nintendo helped Sony with the Playstation...I remember gettin on the first Playstation and feeling right at home cause it wasn't much different from the SNES controller as far as button layout..they were damn near virtually the same except PSX had 2 extra buttons...u gonna compare the fukkin 360 controller to the SNES cause of fukkin BUTTON LABELS?...and IGNORE the whole fukkin layout of the controller?...which came AFTER playstation and a plethora of other systems that adopted the four button and shoulder button layout BEFORE xbox did?...nikka...WHO the fukk influenced Microsoft to put 2 shoulder buttons on each side?..cause the first xbox had one on each side...I will tell u who...SONY...cause sony always had L1 and L2...R1 and R2...original xbox didnt have that..but guess what has that now?...XBOX 360....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: Try google muthafukka, or ask any diehard ps3 head here. :ufdup:

That was the original ps3 controller :laff: That was really the best they could come up with...

and ive dropped my PS3 controllers...my kids have...all that..none of them EVER had to be replaced....I still have the SAME controllers since I had the PS3...I dropped my fukkin XBOX 360 SLIM controller ONE TIME and the shoulder button broke....this shyt is pure facts..

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Had the same ps controller since 07 :wtf: you talking bout oh I get it though my better option could have been buying batteries until I said fukk it and brought rechargeable batteries and charger and until I said fukk that I'll buy the Xbox shyt for what 20 ? Lol like I said Xbox logic

M$ got these dudes going backwards...ignorance is bliss :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
@Cockmeat Sandwich ... check this out..

PS3 News: PlayStation nearly had SNES-style controller - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

The PlayStation controller was almost a flat SNES like controller without the now iconic protruding grips, it's been revealed.

Teiyu Goto, a designer who has worked on every PlayStation console to date, told Famitsu the story of how the PlayStation controller came to be.

"The Super NES was a huge hit at the time, and naturally we wanted SNES gamers to upgrade to our system," Goto said.

"That's why the management department didn't want the controller to be a radical departure, they said it had to be a standard type of design, or gamers wouldn't accept it."

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
and ive dropped my PS3 controllers...my kids have...all that..none of them EVER had to be replaced....I still have the SAME controllers since I had the PS3...I dropped my fukkin XBOX 360 SLIM controller ONE TIME and the shoulder button broke....this shyt is pure facts..

Lol at the this bs I've had all my Xbox controllers since 06 and they work like new

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lol at the this bs I've had all my Xbox controllers since 06 and they work like new

Ive had two 360's since 06..the original and the slim...the slim controller broke when I dropped it..it wasn't even a far drop either...also...neither controllers have given me any natural malfunctions at all...im just talking about the sturdiness between the two...and the PS3 controllers are more sturdy from my experience...those battery packs on the 360 controllers are a pain in the ass also cause if the controller is dropped a certain way...the battery pack wont spring in right...I know a few people with those issues as well...