Next Gen Consoles controllers speculation

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Barf, the ps solution to the Dpad was an atrocious idea that is somehow still used today :snoop:
Nobody LOVES the ps solution, ppl just like to say how they like it better than the alternative.
But over the years I have come to hate it more and more. I can for instance pull off any move in SF with the regular controller no problem (xbox)
So really it comes down to preference. The one you used the most will be your favorite.

Then ppl like to act as if there favorites is THE BEST HANDS DOWN no matter what. Maybe thats the internet giving too many ppl voices???
I hope all companies find new and better solutions to all these issues.
Why not finally have us using arcade sticks? Maybe all these things can "snap" onto the controller like a controller add on, but they come with the controller???

That would make the most sense.. and I no Microsoft has a new tablet surface coming out that comes with controllers (different types)
I seriously have no idea what the plans are in that department. I only know about how they plan on taking the game out the TV and into your living room :manny:

:dwillhuh::shaq2:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hopefully the xbox 720 controller won't need AA batteries :mjpls:

I dont see why it would, the 360 doesnt

you really should try to find a new gimmick instead of typing the same dumb shyt over and over

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

I dont see why it would, the 360 doesnt
you really should try to find a new gimmick instead of typing the same dumb shyt over and over

xbox-360-controller-battery.jpg

this is why instructions come wit pictures for people like you :blessed:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss dem original fat xbox controllers. I use to lift them shyts in between cardio to get a well rounded workout :obama:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
xbox-360-controller-battery.jpg

this is why instructions come wit pictures for people like you :blessed:
Thats dope as fukk if your still stuck in 2006, unfortunately us 2013 people have been passed that since 2007
xbox360rbp.jpg

now take this neg and shut the fukk up

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
how about a dual shock that can be split in half and reattached replacing dpad and joystick locations.
Only if it REALLY made a difference. If its only a minimal difference then it'll be more of a waste of time...
I wouldn't be so sure, the next gen consoles will have a stronger hold on being an all purpose media machine with netflix or whatever and social media apps so having a mouse and keyboard seems likely. Maybe not the traditional mouse and keyboard but some sort of bluetooth combo device.
Not likely at all, you don't need a keyboard and mouse foe what you said. That's more of a remote with a keypad on it. The reason an Xbox won't have keyboard support for gaming is because it would be a disadvantage to anyone not using that. Microsoft isn't gonna fukk with its ecosystem to please a couple of PC nerds :yeshrug:
You can use a mouse and keyboard right now for things like the Internet if that's what you wanna do, but with smartglass it makes all that not as necessary...
if u sayin u can pull off street fighter moves better on an xbox controller than a PS controller u a fukkin lie my nikka...lol...playstation controller for fighting games >>>>>>>>>>> xbox controller for fighting games...that's if u HAVE to use a default system controller anyway...and for someone to hate on a playstation controller confuses the shyt out of me cause the playstation controller was modeled after the SNES controller which is considered one of if not the THE best controller of all time...
First off bruh, the playstation controller is NOTHING like the Snes controller :stopitslime:
Didn't know the snes had a funky ass dpad. What they use from it exactly? The fact it had buttons on it?
The Xbox controller is closer to the snes one since the buttons are labeled the same, same color scheme too. Moving on to the next topic, you said I'm lying about being better on Xbox than ps3?
nikka, fukk your OPINION, this is fact for ME. I've said as much when games like Sfhdrmx dropped. Ppl just like to shyt on things cuz they suck :hula:
Hop on SF2hdr right now and I'd whoop tat azz. I can pull off any move with guile on the Xbox dpad without any hesitations. Ditto with Dhalsim.. Unlimited uppercuts with Ryu/Ken. If you don't believe me, come see me :yeshrug:
it can happen..shyt..even dreamcast had mouse and keyboard support...wouldn't be a bad idea honestly imo...
For gaming? Impossible.. I just explained this two replies before this one kind sir...
You'd have to ask your mom to buy you a 360 if you wanted to see for yourself :ufdup:
Hopefully the xbox 720 controller won't need AA batteries :mjpls:
As opposed to having to throw your controller in the bushes like you have to do with ps3 controllers :snoop:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

Thats dope as fukk if your still stuck in 2006, unfortunately us 2013 people have been passed that since 2007
xbox360rbp.jpg

now take this neg and shut the fukk up

Damn you just posted that like it's a good thing fukk is that? :scusthov: they ain't making out the box all in one USB rechargeable controllers yet :dwillhuh:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Only if it REALLY made a difference. If its only a minimal difference then it'll be more of a waste of time...

Not likely at all, you don't need a keyboard and mouse foe what you said. That's more of a remote with a keypad on it. The reason an Xbox won't have keyboard support for gaming is because it would be a disadvantage to anyone not using that. Microsoft isn't gonna fukk with its ecosystem to please a couple of PC nerds :yeshrug:
You can use a mouse and keyboard right now for things like the Internet if that's what you wanna do, but with smartglass it makes all that not as necessary...

First off bruh, the playstation controller is NOTHING like the Snes controller :stopitslime:
Didn't know the snes had a funky ass dpad. What they use from it exactly? The fact it had buttons on it?
The Xbox controller is closer to the snes one since the buttons are labeled the same, same color scheme too. Moving on to the next topic, you said I'm lying about being better on Xbox than ps3?
nikka, fukk your OPINION, this is fact for ME. I've said as much when games like Sfhdrmx dropped. Ppl just like to shyt on things cuz they suck :hula:
Hop on SF2hdr right now and I'd whoop tat azz. I can pull off any move with guile on the Xbox dpad without any hesitations. Ditto with Dhalsim.. Unlimited uppercuts with Ryu/Ken. If you don't believe me, come see me :yeshrug:

For gaming? Impossible.. I just explained this two replies before this one kind sir...

You'd have to ask your mom to buy you a 360 if you wanted to see for yourself :ufdup:

As opposed to having to throw your controller in the bushes like you have to do with ps3 controllers :snoop:

:what: I don't hear of anyone needing to replace ps3 controllers

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn you just posted that like it's a good thing fukk is that? :scusthov:

If you have a ps3 controller and the battery is low you plug in the controller and keep playing

if my xbox controller is low I can plug it in and keep playing or switch battery packs

You have 1 option

I have 2

more options is a good thing

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

If you have a ps3 and you controller and the battery is low you plug in the controller and keep playing

if my xbox controller is low I can plug it in and keep playing or switch battery packs

You have 1 option

I have 2

more options is a good thing

Sounds like you just got charged more to me lol Xbox logic.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
and when that batter dies out... he has to special order a new one (not sold in stores) and take apart the controller :heh:

Had the same ps controller since 07 :wtf: you talking bout oh I get it though my better option could have been buying batteries until I said fukk it and brought rechargeable batteries and charger and until I said fukk that I'll buy the Xbox shyt for what 20 ? Lol like I said Xbox logic