Next Gen Console hardware leak for PS5/Xbox 2

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Naw @Return to Forever is right. The PS4 is powerful enough to run PS1, PS2, & PSP games via software emulation. It should be no issue for the PS5.

Aren't some of those features still missing?
If its powerful enough then why don’t they do it ?

You nikkas swear console emulation is a simple process when it aint

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The PS5 gonna be out for a couple of years before I cop. As long as they still make Madden and NBA games for the PS4 :win:
:flabbynsick:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Naw @Return to Forever is right. The PS4 is powerful enough to run PS1, PS2, & PSP games via software emulation. It should be no issue for the PS5.

Aren't some of those features still missing?

If its powerful enough then why don’t they do it ?

You nikkas swear console emulation is a simple process when it aint

:comeon: You can play PS1/PS2/PSP games on emulator apps on Android TV boxes. You really think it's gonna be an issue for the PS5?

I'm not sure if Vita games will work on the PS5 & I doubt PS3 games will work though.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So we in here asking for PS5 to be backwards compatible while saying that backwards compatibility on the PS4 doesn't matter again? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
It does matter, still some ps3 games I wanted to play, and i don’t make a habit of keeping old consoles, I’ll just give it to my brother. Also to add its still a lotta good games on this gen to play

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown: Are PS4s gonna stop working when the PS5 is released. I'm not worried about backwards compatibility because any PS4 games I may want to play, idk maybe I'll play them on my PS4.