Next Gen Console hardware leak for PS5/Xbox 2

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This. If they want to keep people locked into their ecosystem, they're going to have to offer full ps4 bc. 1, 2 and 3 would be nice too. PSP and Vita would be even nicer.
lmao wtf. ya'll live in some fantasy world. so you want backwards compatible for all sony consoles and handhelds :laff: and how much you think the console is gonna cost with all that :laff:nobody told you to sell your old PS consoles

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
We still got people crying about backwards compatibility...

Either keep your system or let it go

The ps4 will have been out for 6 7 years by the time the ps5 drops ...

If you haven’t finished your “backlog” by then you never will

EACH and everyone of you sad clowns will be in line backwards compatibility or not

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ain't true at all. Show me a ps2 game that looked like motostorm. Infamous wasn't even a launch title and resistance>>>> that shyt.

lmao Motostorm wasn't a launch title ps3 had 12 launch titles Ps4 had 24, Infamous second son came out months after the system released, its a launch title, it doesn't mean it was out the same day as release
if thats the case motostorm isn't a launch title because it came out in march same as Second Son

and motostorm was not a huge leap over the ps2 game, it was a marginal improvement nothing ground breaking

Infamous on ps3 does not compare to Second Son in anyway shape or form, it was leaps and bounds way clearly next gen

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
lmao Motostorm wasn't a launch title ps3 had 12 launch titles Ps4 had 24, Infamous second son came out months after the system released, its a launch title, it doesn't mean it was out the same day as release
if thats the case motostorm isn't a launch title because it came out in march same as Second Son

and motostorm was not a huge leap over the ps2 game, it was a marginal improvement nothing ground breaking

Infamous on ps3 does not compare to Second Son in anyway shape or form, it was leaps and bounds way clearly next gen
Yeah you're right it wasn't, I'm thinking of the demo. But graphics wise the ps2 didn't compare, what games looked like. Idk about all of that though, i played all 3 infamous games. The ps4 one is widely regarded as the worst one. Ps4 launch was :flabbynsick: just like ps3.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're right it wasn't, I'm thinking of the demo. But graphics wise the ps2 didn't compare, what games looked like. Idk about all of that though, i played all 3 infamous games. The ps4 one is widely regarded as the worst one. Ps4 launch was :flabbynsick: just like ps3.

lmao Second Son is clearly the best game in serious, you smoking crack lmao, just stop it

once again motorsport wack ass racing game, and they actually bundles for that shyt

This was on ps3 in 2007, in the same quarter we was getting witcher 3 on ps4, do not compare please

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lmao wtf. ya'll live in some fantasy world. so you want backwards compatible for all sony consoles and handhelds :laff: and how much you think the console is gonna cost with all that :laff:nobody told you to sell your old PS consoles
Why would it be expensive to support the ps1/2 and psp/vita digital libraries?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It feels as if announcements for the next Xbox and Sony PS5 are right around the corner, and now this gargantuan leak points to the next-generation AMD chip that may power it.

AMD allegedly plans to introduce a whole new system-on-a-chip to power next-generation consoles with both the company’s upcoming Navi graphics and cutting edge 7nm Zen 2 CPU cores – like those found in the latest Ryzen 3rd Generation processors. The report comes from TUM_APISAK, a serial leaker in the silicon world, and this whole new part is apparently called Gonzalo.

This AMD Gonzalo APU (accelerated processing unit) is said to feature eight processor cores that clock in at between 1GHz to 3.2GHz. Comparatively, the current AMD Jaguar APUs that power the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X currently run at up to 2.13GHz and 3.2GHz, respectively.

On the graphics size, AMD Gonzalo is said to incorporate Navi 10 Lite graphics. This is the first time such a part has been even rumored, so information about this part of the chip is extremely sparse, but at the very least they’ll purportedly run at 1GHz.

We expect E3 2019 will be chocked full of new hardware announcements, including a new next-gen Xbox and PS5, as well as AMD announcing its long-awaited Navi graphics architecture. Only time – and a likely increasing number of leaks leading up to the event – will tell if this pans out to be the truth.

PS5 and next Xbox may feature this cutting-edge AMD chip | TechRadar

This would be a huge leap in power compared to even the upgraded consoles(X and Pro).

The new consoles are coming 2020. So new hardware announcements aren't coming this year.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The new consoles are coming 2020. So new hardware announcements aren't coming this.

You misunderstood his post. Sony said they not showing up for E3 this year. :lolbron:

So the PS5 being revealed there is wrong.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why would it be expensive to support the ps1/2 and psp/vita digital libraries?

Naw @Return to Forever is right. The PS4 is powerful enough to run PS1, PS2, & PSP games via software emulation. It should be no issue for the PS5.

:russ: I hear you but when the PS4 launched there was some starvation going on there for a bit when it came to exclusives and it was even missing firmware features that the PS3 had :mindblown:

PS5 can avoid this if they got the PS4 library to pad the PS5 launch titles. :wow: I'm not a dude that gets a backlog but I was 100% digital this gen. It would be nice if I can have acess to them on the PS5 and not have to whip out the PS4 every time I feel like playing PS4 console.

BC not gonna have an impact on my decision though. PS5 is still day one unless they got insane on the price.
Aren't some of those features still missing?

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is true, you'll be lucky to run most games at native 4k 30fps let alone 60fps and not even sniff the 120fps that hdmi 2.1 supports, unless you're talking indy games. Why even bother at this point if this is the power they're working with.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
If this is true, you'll be lucky to run most games at native 4k 30fps let alone 60fps and not even sniff the 120fps that hdmi 2.1 supports, unless you're talking indy games. Why even bother at this point if this is the power they're working with.

Explain :ohhh::jbhmm: