Next Gen Console hardware leak for PS5/Xbox 2

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never seen a group of people so bent on not getting the most for there money.

I dont care about Backpac because I'll keep my old systems.

It gets harder and harder to hook older systems up to tvs nowadays. Plenty of people want a mini or have nintendo online so they can play the games that they can't or don't have the space or time to hook up.

Cross play and back compat should be something everyone should be demanding, especially with push towards digital.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It gets harder and harder to older systems up to tvs nowadays. Plenty of people want a mini or have nintendo online so they can play the games that they can't or don't have the space or time to hook up.

Cross play and back compat should be something everyone should be demanding, especially with push towards digital.
It’s Sony stans breh. Sony doesn’t do it so it’s bad :mjlol:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
i can tolerate stacking the ps4 on top of the ps5 so backward compatibility is not a deal breaker, but i really dont need a ps5 any time soon. backlog is insane.

anyway, this chip architecture should not be a hurdle to BC, maybe just the raw power needs will be an issue

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have bought 109 ps4 games this generation

Yall can get all the way the fukk outta here with that bullshyt saying backwards compat ain't important next generation...all my shyt needs to be ready to boot launch day or at least plans to launch.

you obviously have a video game addiction buying so many games you don't even play, you are just addicting to the act of purchasing, you are an impulse buyer and they have you by the balls

BC don't matter, just keep your ps4 until you are done with it nobody want to play that old shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It gets harder and harder to hook older systems up to tvs nowadays. Plenty of people want a mini or have nintendo online so they can play the games that they can't or don't have the space or time to hook up.

lmao how does it get harder to hook older systems up to TVs lmao, everything is HDMI, the same way you hooked up your ps3 you gonna hook up the ps5 the same way lmao

also sony has the stream service for people who want to play old ass games with out dated game mechanics, don't nobody care about that shyt except for videogame addicts who are natural horders

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

I can count on 1 hand how many times I used BC on ps2 and ps3. I don’t buy new systems to play old games. If I haven’t finished a game by the time ps5 drops, it’s probably not getting finished BC or not

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

back compat only matters so much on Xbox because there's hardly any new shyt even years after the Xbox 1 launched. The biggest XB1 game is a collection of OLD games!!:laugh:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I’m highly suspect of the next generation. This whole “live service” of video games makes hesitant of diving in day one.