Next Gen Console hardware leak for PS5/Xbox 2

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
why dont you just keep your ps4 nobody want to play old ass shyt except for starving x box stans

:russ: I hear you but when the PS4 launched there was some starvation going on there for a bit when it came to exclusives and it was even missing firmware features that the PS3 had :mindblown:

PS5 can avoid this if they got the PS4 library to pad the PS5 launch titles. :wow: I'm not a dude that gets a backlog but I was 100% digital this gen. It would be nice if I can have acess to them on the PS5 and not have to whip out the PS4 every time I feel like playing PS4 console.

BC not gonna have an impact on my decision though. PS5 is still day one unless they got insane on the price.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last console I had was Ps2

200.gif

gawddamn...:mjlol: you like 3 gens behind and shyt...

why not catchup???:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I hear you but when the PS4 launched there was some starvation going on there for a bit when it came to exclusives and it was even missing firmware features that the PS3 had :mindblown:

PS5 can avoid this if they got the PS4 library to pad the PS5 launch titles. :wow: I'm not a dude that gets a backlog but I was 100% digital this gen. It would be nice if I can have acess to them on the PS5 and not have to whip out the PS4 every time I feel like playing PS4 console.

BC not gonna have an impact on my decision though. PS5 is still day one unless they got insane on the price.

The ps4 launch was way better than PS3. Infamous Second Son ways a true next gen title, ps3 launch titles looked like ps2 games, it took a long ass time for the graphics to be significantly better than the ps2, people forget how trash the launch was I didn't even buy a ps3 until arkham city was out.

but I never buy consoles ain't launch anyway, the library is always trash its no point of buying the system

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The ps4 launch was way better than PS3. Infamous Second Son ways a true next gen title, ps3 launch titles looked like ps2 games, it took a long ass time for the graphics to be significantly better than the ps2, people forget how trash the launch was I didn't even buy a ps3 until arkham city was out.

but I never buy consoles ain't launch anyway, the library is always trash its no point of buying the system
That ain't true at all. Show me a ps2 game that looked like motostorm. Infamous wasn't even a launch title and resistance>>>> that shyt.