New Yorkers Try Each Other's “baconeggancheese” (bacon, egg, and cheese for non-NYers)...so which borough had the better sandwich🥪 🤔?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Soulja-Boy-Breakfast-Club.jpg

Y'ALL PAYIN' FOR BE&Cs?!

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:yeshrug: Can someone explain the NYC bacon egg and cheese craze?

I've been eating bacon egg and cheese sandwiches my whole life, what's the difference between what I can get at Biscuitville or a mom and pop spot in the south and NYC?

There is no "craze".

The only people that hype it up are NYers who got white friends and don't really be outside like that.

Basically the type you see on Twitter.

It's something that we ate for breakfast on our way to school. It's quick, cheap, and tastes good depending on the ock.

The types that hype it up, probably tried it in adulthood.

The REAL NYers don't praise NY as much as you small town folk think.

REAL NYers complain about NY and hype up other cities.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
adding salt to any dish with bacon in it, (which is already salty as fukk) and cheese is a no for me.

Those of you who eat eggs with stuff like bacon and cheese and like to salt your eggs. Try without salt and tell me if the meal is ruined or not for you.
I stopped putting salt on my eggs and haven't missed it a bit ever since

Half of you cook the eggs in the bacon grease anyway, no need for salt.
Whenever I rarely eat swine I use it as seasoning for kale and shyt just for some flavor. No need to add anything else that point :mjpls:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:yeshrug: Can someone explain the NYC bacon egg and cheese craze?

I've been eating bacon egg and cheese sandwiches my whole life, what's the difference between what I can get at Biscuitville or a mom and pop spot in the south and NYC?

Its just a common staple out here.

The BEC is not a thing in a lot of places in the US.

I love trashing my own city but this aint far; cause those cali brehs feel the same way about breakfast burritos.