New Yorkers Try Each Other's “baconeggancheese” (bacon, egg, and cheese for non-NYers)...so which borough had the better sandwich🥪 🤔?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I like how OP explained what "baconeggancheese" is as if brehs were really lost :dead:
timberland-pop-up*900xx2048-1152-0-192.jpg

Big.png

@ba'al .. You got that Timberland Bat Signal ? :ohhh:
:gucci: breh that's MY shyt
mMkcW3F_d.jpg

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
adding salt to any dish with bacon in it, (which is already salty as fukk) and cheese is a no for me.

Those of you who eat eggs with stuff like bacon and cheese and like to salt your eggs. Try without salt and tell me if the meal is ruined or not for you.
I stopped putting salt on my eggs and haven't missed it a bit ever since

Half of you cook the eggs in the bacon grease anyway, no need for salt.
Cooking eggs in bacon grease is nasty work. I like my eggs light, not heavy and too savory.

My conscious wouldn’t even let me do it.

Now my pancakes? I can get with that every once in a while. Need them crispy edges. I still usually just use butter though. Bacon grease just seems excessive most of the time

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cooking eggs in bacon grease is nasty work. I like my eggs light, not heavy and too savory.

My conscious wouldn’t even let me do it.

Now my pancakes? I can get with that every once in a while. Need them crispy edges. I still usually just use butter though. Bacon grease just seems excessive most of the time
Just saying yall breakfest is full of salty ingredients. Salted butter, bacon, cheese, whatever. You can skip on adding salt to the eggs without missing it.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Just saying yall breakfest is full of salty ingredients. Salted butter, bacon, cheese, whatever. You can skip on adding salt to the eggs without missing it.
Speak for yourself.

I generally just eat an egg on a piece of toast for breakfast (and fruit), so I add a dash of salt to my egg. And I don’t use butter unless I’m making grits. And I go light on salt because you can always add but you can’t take away.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak for yourself.

I generally just eat an egg on a piece of toast for breakfast (and fruit), so I add a dash of salt to my egg. And I don’t use butter unless I’m making grits. And I go light on salt because you can always add but you can’t take away.
have you ever tried the level up with cheddar or American cheese in your grits?:wow:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Bro why do all these “native new yorker” videos come off so fukking new?

Ive never heard people talk about a bacon egg and cheese like it was a new york specialty in my fukking life and im from there. Mind you, i eat one 3x a week.

Who decided this was a fukking thing?

And who are these 2nd gen ass “NEW YORKERS” and why are they in every video about it. I swear to god man. Im tired of these hipster pieces of shyt. fukking guys with straight non new york accents “i am a new yorker now because i live here”. no… noooooooo your not.. nyc hurting cause of these fakes.

And that goes for people who born there and their parents werent as well. Always the first ones to say it too. So fukking annoying. Im like 7 gen deep nycer, gettjng told by 2nd gens who priced us out, im not not from nyc really. These fukks took over manhattan AND brooklyn

Last edited: